Pt. 4 (Let The Games Begin)

5..
4..
3..
2..
1.

"Shhh"

I heard a voice from a pitch black place. 
Where have I spawned?
I thought to myself as I heard another voice. 

"Welcome Corpse.. please take the piece of paper from your pocket."

I looked at my pockets and saw a book, paper, and a small little paper. I opened it and it said

"Crewmate."

Phew. I just hope that Sykkuno and some others are crewmates too. I never knew how scary VR Among Us was, I just thought it would be like all the other games where its not that harsh and scary. Suddenly I was teleported into a room where it looked like a familiar map. 
The Skeld?

I thought looking around with my terrible vision. I saw that Sykkuno was about to take a few steps towards the weapons room, but it seemed like he tripped. I went over to help since we were gonna be task buddies.

"Are you ok there?"

I asked looking down at Sykkuno. 

"Im fine, it was just a little fall"

"Here,"

I said reaching out my hand. 

"Thanks Corpse"

Me and Sykkuno decided to go to Admin to swipe our cards.

"Hey little lovebirds"

I looked in front of me and saw that Wendy was doing card swipe chuckling in front of us. 

"Shut up Wendy"

I said rolling my eyes. I saw that Sykkuno went first to do his card swipe, after he finished I went and swiped my card. I seriously hated the card swipe, it took me about 15-19 times last time when I was streaming with my friends and many people watching me from the screen. I saw that Sykkuno left the room heading towards storage. Of course like always, the card swipe really hates me doesn't it. Like 2 minutes later I had finally finished swiping my card.

"Finally."

I yelled as I saw Sykkuno running inside Admin. 

"Oh Corpse you're still here?"

He questioned.

"Well yeah, I just finished card swipe"

"Oh cool I just did my wires at Storage"

I looked at my book to see what other tasks I had to do. There were still many of them left but I decided to do the task in Electrical.

"I have to do some tasks in Electrical, wanna come?"

I asked looking at Sykkuno.

"Sure!"

As we both walked down to Electrical the tension got really silent. I didn't really think of it much til I found it a bit sus. I was gonna say something until Sykkuno decided to break the silence first.

"Corpse, Im scared."

"Don't worry Sykkuno Im still here"

I replied as we walked into Electrical. Walking into electrical, we both walked in on a dead James.

"JAMES?"

"OH GOD REPORT IT"

Me and Sykkuno kinda panicked since we didn't know what to do. We've already seen one dead person who else?

"Oh my gosh James!"

Poki gasped. 

"I-I... me and Corpse walked into electrical seeing half of his body laying on the floor!"

Sykkuno said scared. 

"It could have been a vent kill since it was on top of a vent."

I reported back,

"Toast, weren't you with James just a while ago?"

Felix questions looking at Toast.

"No, no I left him in there as soon as I finished my downloads, It couldn't have been me.."

He insisted. 

No one was ejected (skip)

To be honest, I noticed that Rae was really quiet. Usually, she'd freak out on James' death since he's basically a role model to her. After the discussion ended, I walked back into electrical to finish my task with Sykkuno. I quickly finished my task in electrical heading to Navigation. I saw that Jack and Toast were in there doing some of their tasks. I finished my task quickly but as I was heading out of navigation, an emergency meeting was called. 

"Alright where were all of you?"

Felix shouted. 

"Reactor"

Sykkuno says.

"Admin" 

Leslie said.

"Electrical" 

Rae said quietly.

"Medbay"

Poki says.

Finally it was my turn to speak.

"Me, Jack, Toast at navigation."

"And you Wendy?"

"Uhm...I-I don't remember."

Wendy said trying to remember where she was. I noticed that Felix turned his head towards us saying,

"You all thinking what Im thinking?"

"Uh.. what is it?"

Toast questions. 

"I say we vote off Wendy, she's the only one not countered for!"

Felix once again shouted confidently. 

"Uh okay, but what was the meeting for?"

Sykkuno asked. 

"Forget it Sykkuno."

Felix smiled. I don't know why but I suddenly gave Felix a death glare.

W-what just happened?

I thought coming back to my senses. I never felt like this before but whatever it is Im sure its not a good thing..

Wendy was ejected.

TBC-