10.) the Twilight Zone

Everybody assumes the path to Hell is a fiery and painful trek, where sins and regret collect like dust under a long forgotten couch residing within an unused living room. They also famously quote that Hell hath no scorn compared to that of a woman's fury. Well, they at least got the latter analogy correct. But, unlike what most assumed, and even what Kenny experienced himself, the journey to Hell was an ever winding and convoluted trip. Rather than the swirling fire they were introduced to, they were simply free falling into an endless oblivion. The walls around then contracted, then relaxed, over and over, while it took on the appearance of a black and white hypnosis swirl. Lightning bolts on the walls, if they could be so called walls, revealed then retracted various objects, such as clocks, aborted human fetuses, storms, magma, scorpions, and more. It was a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. And they were losing their minds.

When they refused to let the chaotic fear consume them whole, they did themselves on solid ground, holding each other still. When she picked her head up from his chest, she saw their captor crouching upon a rock, watching them with analytic, fiery eyes. The scenery that surrounded them could induce cardiac arrest and nightmares. Jagged stalagmites formed mountainous structures; many of them stabbed through people at their summits. The clouds that presented themselves at the time of their taking were in a swirl above them, while the ground was severely charred. Not to mention, fire appeared everywhere, even where unnecessary. Surely, dressed sharply, they were in Hell.

The man jumped down next to them; "Good evening, mortals. Welcome to my realm."

They were a bit psyched out to answer immediately, but she soon spoke:

"Are we dead? Did you kill us so we could be here? Why?" She shrieked.

The young man smiled, unsettling her to the point where she went back into Christophe's arms.

"You both are quite alive, I assure you. That is why you traveled not through the gates, but rather the Twilight Zone. You're here, but your souls are protected by your body. Notice how you're not even sweating? It is ten thousand degrees Fahrenheit."

"Zhe Twilight Zone? Wasn't that an anthology show 'alf a century ago? That shit can't be real."

"It is as real as I am a demon. Oh, my name is Damien, the son-"

"Damien, I was in third grade with you. Seventh circle of Hell, father's reign of misery, yeah yeah." She cut him off after counting with her fingers. "Why did you bring us here, alive? And on our wedding day!!!" She backhanded the dark successor.

Meanwhile, their family and friends were still in shock, although the terrifying events only unfolded about two minutes ago. Sharon immensely cried for her daughter, while Stan held back his own as he held her. Wendy sat next to them, while Randy had been passed out from abusing the bottle once again. Kyle, Kenny, and Gregory had already begun to construct a plan but were unsure of what to do. Upon hearing shine talk of a rescue mission, Stan got defensive and left his weeping mother to his girlfriend to exclaim his anger.

"Listen here you swine, she's my sister, and it's up to me to rescue her, not you!"

"Do not make me laugh in such a dire situation. Wherever your sister is, so is my best friend. Besides, the last time I confided a mission to you, you failed even with Christophe's aid. Then you managed to get him killed. If it weren't for Kenny's benevolence and Satan's sudden moral epiphany, he'd still be deceased!"

"And my sister would be here, too, jackass!"

"You didn't even know about that until less than a month ago, don't pretend she means so much to you."

"Hey!" Kyle defended, "We've known her since third grade, and we've all been friends ever since. Don't be a prick, you swine!"

"Holy shit, guys. I think they're in Hell!" Kenny reasoned.