003

____________________
Chapter 3!
Girls Night
____________________

(A/N: okay before i start i'd like to apologise for this vv short chapter, it's a filler chapter before the juicy drama goes down in the next one. STAY TUNED!!)

"Alright, as much as I love teen wolf." Alexa said, pausing the TV. "I've watched it a million times, can we play truth or dare or something?"

Emily sighed as she turned to face Alexa, "We always play truth or dare!!"

"That's because it's fun." Stella said with a small laugh.

"Ugh fine..." Emily whined, Alexa and Stella both let out small giggles.

"Okay I'm asking first!!" Alexa squealed. "Emily, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Emily said bluntly.

"Uhhhhh, do you like anyone?" Alexa asked.

"Such a cliché question!" Emily rolled her eyes. "But uh, yeah I do..."

"OH MY GOD!" Stella screeched.

"Who is it?" Alexa queried.

"And that's a secret I'll never tell..." Emily quoted with a smirk.

"You know you love me!" Alexa laughed.

"XOXO, GOSSIP GIRL." Stella shouted, causing all three girls to laugh.

"Okay, okay. It's my turn to ask now! Stella, truth or dare?" Emily questioned.

"I'm gonna go the pussy way and say truth."

"Do you think you'd ever date Louis again?"

Stella's eyes widened, "No way! I'm dating Jessie and Louis and I are just friends, that's all we're going to be!"

"Okay then..." Alexa and Emily said in sync. The whole group then fell silent.

The three girls sat awkwardly on Stella's bed, waiting for someone to break the silence.

"Alright moving on..." Alexa finally broke in. "Stella it's your turn to ask one of us. I think after this one we should go to bed, it's almost midnight."

Stella nodded her head, "I agree. Alexa, truth or dare."

"Since you were both pussies I'm gonna go the ballsy way and say dare." Alexa smirked.

Both Emily and Stella rolled their eyes, "I dare you to go outside, stand on the street and do the renegade while simultaneously singing Watermelon Sugar!"

"Oh my god easy!" Alexa jumped up and ran out onto the street, Emily and Stella followed closely behind her.

Once Alexa had completed her dare with a few complaints from the neighbours, all three girls when back inside. Stella quickly filled Emily on the details of the party they had been invited to, then they texted their friend group's gc and soon after that, they fell asleep.