006

____________________
Chapter 6!
I Almost Forgave Him...
____________________

"God! Took you long enough!" Alexa exclaimed.

Stella clicked off iMessage and rolled her eyes, "You were the one that told us to check Instagram!"

"I didn't think it would take you that long!" Alexa said with a laugh. "Charlie's going to be here in about 5 minutes."

Stella and Louis nodded their heads as they sat down at the bench, sitting across from Alexa.

"Why are you both so silent?" She chuckled.

Stella took a deep breath, deciding wether or not she should tell her friends, then she began speaking again, "I almost forgave him..."

Louis and Alexa stared at Stella as if she were crazy, "Well that came out of nowhere." Louis said, laughing nervously.

"What? Who did you almost forgive?" Alexa asked, though she could make a pretty good guess.

"Jessie... He told me he loves me." Both Louis and Alexa's eyes widened.

"What?!" They both said in unison.

"Stella... you can't forgive him. What he did was unforgivable!" Alexa said.

"Yeah and to be honest Stella, I think he was lying... He just wants you to forgive him so he can break your heart again." Louis put in.

Something about Louis, the first boy to ever break her heart, bringing up heart break made Stella's blood boil.

"You broke my heart too you know." She said bitterly.

"Yeah but uh, at least I didn't cheat on you... It's not as bad." Louis replied, moving back slightly as the angry look on Stella's face intensified.

"You broke up with me on our anniversary after telling me you loved me, maybe it's not as bad as what Jessie did but it still hurt!" Stella spat, then she stood up and walked out the front door, just as Charlie walked through.

"What happened?" He asked, concerned. Once Stella had brushed past him and closed the door behind her.

"You're probably going to want to take a seat Charlie, I don't think you're going to like this." Alexa said and Charlie obliged. Then Alexa explained everything that Stella had told them.