Chapter 26

Tommy POV

"What the hell is it Will?"

I look back to see a short brown haired figure standing about 7 feet away. I squint my eyes and immediately fill with joy.

"Tubbo!!"

I run towards the boy and wrap my arms around him. I never really show this side to many people. Especially Tubbo. I may bully him whenever we're on camera but everybody knows him and I are good friends. We call almost everyday for hours on end. I often have to help him with homework.

He wraps his arms around me and laughs.

"Tommy!"

I step back and smile. I know today's gonna be a great day. I get to spend it with one of my best friends and others. I wish we could all meet up like this everyday.

Wilbur pulls out his phone and frantically starts texting. All of ours phones buzz as Wilbur presses the send button.

"George is on his way down. The plan is we hide in the shadows under the dock and when they walk by, we ambush them!"

We all laugh and agree. I pull out my phone and text George.

"Get the.. hell.. down here.. Gogy.."

I slowly read out as I type the words one by one. Tubbo nudges my arm and laughs. I press send and we wait.

George POV

I read the text and don't even have to check who the sender is to know who it was. I lightly nudge Dream until he wakes up. He opens his eyes and yawns. They go from droopy to wide open.

"Woah! Look at this view!"

He turns back and flicks Sapnap on the forehead. It honestly sounded painful. Sap quickly pushes himself up and puts a hand on the spot where he got flicked. He wraps his arm around Dreams neck and looks like he's about to choke him.

"Dream what the hell! I'm gonna ki- woah.. look at that view dude!"

The ocean is a dark blue with white stripes from the wind. We quickly get out of the car to get a better view. I laugh and lock the car.

"Here! Let's go down this path and take a quick walk under the peer. Then we can go get breakfast."

Dreams nods while Sap complains.

"But I'm hungry nowwww.."

Dream punches him in the arm and pulls the texan down the hill. The beach's aren't like the ones in America. Instead of sand, it's made of smooth rocks. Dream and Sap start to make fun of it.

The peer is just ahead. It'll take us about 30 seconds to get there. I quickly text the group chat and tell them to watch out for us. They all send back texts of approval. I look up again to see somebody's legs struggling to get over a brick wall. They make it over shortly after.

I look behind to see Dream and Sapnap a small ways behind me. I slow down as they catch up to me.

"Can we walk a bit faster? Do you want breakfast or not?"

"Why are you in such a rush Gogy?"

Sap puts his elbow on my shoulder and laughs at me. He really thinks he's all that. We're right under the dock at the point. Dream and Sapnap shout something dumb to hear it echo back. They're so childish.

I look to my left to see the group hiding in the dark. There's no way anybody's gonna notice them.

We get back into the sun and I hear quiet steps behind us. The boys don't notice the sound over their aggressive talking. After another 30 seconds of walking, they still don't notice the group of 6 behind us.

We could easily be followed and they wouldn't notice. How much longer are they planning to hide behind us?

Almost perfect timing, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my neck. It slightly threw me off but I was kinda expecting something like this. What a stupid idea.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"OH SHI-"

Dream and Sapnap escape the grips from around their necks and look back in fear. I stand in front of the group and smile.

"BIG D!"

Tommy shouts from behind me and the whole group laughs. I smile and look back at the two.

"WHAT?! GEORGE! How did you set this up?! That's insane!"

The two Americans run with open arms to the group and start hugging everybody. Even Tommy opens up for one.