A Small Update

Hello...

I just want to get this out there and say that I am sorry.

I am sorry for not keeping my promises.

I am sorry for not being able to do what I set out to accomplish.

I am sorry for letting you all down.

I am sorry for being such a lazy a$$ screw up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

These past couple of weeks have been very, very stressful and not the greatest. Although, I still shouldn't be making stupid excuses.

School sucks, friendships are weird, my family is... being my family, and sleep is for the weak.

Don't quote me on that-

Anyways, I will try to get the second part of the Nouvelle France and Weimar Republic "one-shot" out soon. I'm not going to make any promises yet because I know that I will probably break them.

----------------

Song at the beginning: "Sleep is for the Weak" by The Dreadnoughts (a Canadian band from Vancouver, B.C.). If you like folk-punk, polka-punk, Celtic-punk and/or Eastern European inspired puck music, I would highly recommend checking them out.

Once again, I am sorry for not keeping up to schedule. 

Stay safe, eat something if you have forgotten to do so, and know that you are FREACKING AMAZING and you cannot make me think otherwise.

Cheers, Nimbus