seven 7

just stay with me guys, i'm trying real hard now >.<

---

CHOI SAN

the truth is.. i'm homosexual. as in, gay.
10:21 p.m.

---

seonghwa widened his eyes when he saw the messages and literally dropped his phone. "what the hell is that?" he thought maybe he was just hallucinating, so he checked the texts again.

"holy shit! it's real. i'm not seeing things." seonghwa blinked thrice and inhaled deeply. so what if san's gay? he's gay too.

yay!

but what if he doesn't really like me?

yeah, seonghwa admitted it. he's falling for san. maybe not too hard yet, but he just felt very comfortable being friends with him. he liked being friends with him.

but if san's really like guys, then it's not wrong to fall for him, right?

PARK SEONGHWA

it's okay if you wanna leave me.
10:22 p.m.

but i'm hoping that you don't.

10:23 p.m.

goodnight hwa.
10:23 p.m.

---

san exhaled a heavy breath and buried his head into his pillow. he couldn't bear seeing seonghwa's reply at his statement. he just revealed his darkest secret to a friend he never knew his face of. he went to sleep that night with worries filled in his head.

the next day he woke up earlier than usual and felt tired. but san couldn't stay in bed when he has to go to work. ignoring his body aching, he got up and went to work as usual that morning. 

after about two hours in his shift, san though that maybe he should try checking if seonghwa had texted him. his eyes went wide when he saw 5 new messages from him.

PARK SEONGHWA

i'm not going to leave you, silly.
8:13 a.m.

it's okay to be gay. it's not wrong at all.
8:14 a.m.

in fact, we have something in common. i'm gay too.
8:14 a.m.

yes, i like guys and dicks. this is my first time having a friend who is like me.
8:14 a.m.

and you've been so kind towards me. so don't worry, i'm not going anywhere, san. 
8:15 a.m.

really?
10:10 a.m.

are you serious?
10:10 a.m.

of course i'm serious. why wouldn't i?
10:11 a.m.

hwa, wanna know something?
10:11 a.m.

what is it?
10:11 a.m.

you're the best!
10:12 a.m.

awww, thank you sannie!
10:12 a.m.

wait, i'm outside. brb.
10:13 a.m.

alright then.
10:13 a.m.

---

just a minute then, when san was about to put away his phone, the door opened with a bell. san looked up and froze, his phone dropped to the floor. it was a tall man with blond hair. he was wearing a black t-shirt with a long sleeved black and white stripes shirt underneath. to complete the look, the man wore light blue ripped jeans and white sneakers. 

not to mention his dangerously good-looking, handsome with a mix of hot and cute face. like, that's fucking illegal, san thought.

and oh lord, how he was captivated by the man.

𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 | sanhwa ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें