fifteen 15

you know, since quarantine is extending in malaysia, might as well write another new book. there's one in my draft so 👀

bout woosan 👀

dunno just keep your heads up

---

seonghwa had been busy by the time he woke up that saturday. the first thing he did in the morning after taking his bath and updating on his instagram and twitter was browsing through the internet for recipes on what meal he should prepare for that night. after contemplating at his screen, he finally made his choices. 

so, seonghwa went outside to the supermarket and ventured himself to look for the ingredients he needed. it was not the first time seonghwa doing grocery shopping but he's nowhere near an expert at doing either. he just remembered what his mother always taught him when he was a kid. whenever his mother went out to a nearby market, seonghwa always wanted to follow her along. 

he began to miss his mother. he should visit his family sooner before he'll be too busy to do so. seonghwa was brought back to reality when he heard his phone notification bell. it was a message from san. he made sure he got every ingredient he needed before he went to pay and left the supermarket then.

getting inside his car, seonghwa opened his phone again to reply to san's messages.

san had told him to watch the new song that he posted a few days ago. seonghwa drove home first and when he arrived at his house, he went to get his laptop and did what san told him to. "why all of the sudden, by the way?" seonghwa murmured his thought out loud. when the video loaded, seonghwa's eyes were caught at the number of views he's getting. he gasped and stumbled backward.

"1 million views already?!" 

seonghwa brought his hands to his head in pure shock. he was startled again by the ringing of his phone. it was san again. "yeah, san?" he then received a very loud yell from the other male on the phone.

"congratulations on 1 million views, hwaa!!" 

he chuckled, still in shock, and replied, "gomawo, sannie. i didn't expect it to reach 1 million views that fast."

"seonghwa, don't you know?"

"what don't i know?"

"check your twitter, hwa. it's going viral now."

opening his twitter seonghwa did and noticed an overwhelming amount of people mentioning him and tagging him. he saw the most viral tweet at the time. someone tweeted his new song and said how it fits so well to be an ost of a korean drama. it seemed like most of the people agreed with it. seonghwa smiled, feeling happy and touched to have people saying that. 

then, another viral tweet came out, involving his new song too. "mwo?"

"indeed. this new song by park seonghwa does suit to be an ost. especially for our upcoming drama airing this month! we wished to use this beautiful masterpiece if the singer agrees :D"

an account from the korean drama entertainment posted and a lot of people retweeted it. seonghwa heard san's voice again.

"why? what's happening?"

"sannie, it looks like.. my song will be used as an ost for a new drama!" seonghwa announced happily, jumping with joy. he received the same amount of joy from san's shout on the phone as well.

"really?! you're not kidding? that's so epic, seonghwa! so, what will you do?"

seonghwa calmed himself down and took a seat as he was feeling tired. he took another breath before saying, "i'll think about it later. there's another thing more important than my career right now, san."