eight 8

"welcome to sunny convenience store! how may i help you, sir?" san finally found his voice again after gaping and staring at the man who had just entered for a full minute.

the man looked up and smiled a small smile. and san swore he felt his knees going week. after the man took what he needed, he returned to the counter to pay. and san's eyes never left the man, not even a blink. he shook his head and continued to scan the foods the man bought. "that will be 10 dollars, sir."

after he received the cash, the man took his stuff and looked up at san with one last smile. "thank you." and with that, he left. after san was sure the man is out of sight, he sat down on his stool. well, more like dropped himself on it. his hand on his chest. 

that was the most breathtaking and ethereal man he had ever witnessed. and his voice sort of reminded him of someone. he sounded like seonghwa. san gulped and shut his eyes. no, it can't be. maybe you just miss hearing him sing, that's all.

so, san opened his file of seonghwa's beautiful singing voices and put them on shuffle. he sighed as he enjoyed his soothing voices.

seonghwa got back into his car after he exit the convenience store. he remembered the young man working there and smiled. 

"he's cute."

PARK SEONGHWA

seonghwa, i wanna tell you something.
10:41 p.m.

what?
10:41 p.m.

i think.. an angel just fell from the sky into my store this morning.
10:42 a.m.

like, seriously. no kidding.
10:42 a.m.

lmao, sannie. what are you talking about?
10:42 p.m.

so, there's this one guy who entered the place i'm working.
10:43 p.m.

and oh lord
10:43 p.m.

he's so fucking hot and it's a crime.
10:43 p.m. 

and did you get his number?
10:44 p.m.

don't tell me you didn't..
10:44 p.m.

oh my god.
10:45 p.m.

now why didn't i think of that..
10:45 p.m.

oh, sannie. your loss i guess.
10:45 p.m.

oh bummer.
10:45 p.m. 

but if i did, wouldn't it be weird? a guy asking another guy for a number.
10:46 p.m.

i guess you're right..
10:46 p.m.

by the way, i never know where you live.
10:47 p.m.

i live in seoul. how bout you?
10:47 p.m.

really? i'm living in seoul too.
10:47 p.m.

really? we're close to each other, then!
10:48 p.m.

but how come i never met you?
10:49 p.m. 

well, seoul is a busy city, san. maybe that's why.
10:49 p.m. 

you're right. we should meet up someday, hwa.
10:50 p.m.

yeah we should. i'll tell you if i'm free. you don't work next weekend, right?
10:50 p.m.

nope, i'm free.
10:51 p.m.

then i'll check my schedule for next weekend. 
10:51 p.m.

does that sound okay to you?
10:51 p.m.

sure, okay!
10:52 p.m.

---

san turned off his phone and smiled widely. he then buried his face into his pillow and squealed loudly. he's going to meet park seonghwa next saturday. finally!

suddenly, the face of the handsome man from earlier came to mind. san sighed to himself. the man was so handsome he couldn't forget about him at all. unfortunately, that was probably the first and last time he could see his face.

nevermind that, san couldn't wait to meet seonghwa. squealing one last time, he then fell to sleep.