Normal life, begone!

*Ring~ *Ring~

I heard the alarm clock.

"It's morning already?!"

I yelled as I looked at an hour.

My name is Nagumo Hajime, just your average high school student at Kuoh Academy, there is nothing particularly special about me, except...

"You are rather energetic for someone who just pulled an all-nighter"

I can see a spirit no one else can.

I sighed and looked at the spirit claiming to be me from an alternate reality, I, of course, believe non of what he says, I mean really? an alternate version of me? aside from having same hair and eye colour we are nothing alike, he's at least fifteen cm taller than me, has arms twice as thick as me, the dude's muscular, and has an aura that is a mix of a war veteran and a delinquent.

I sighed again and looked away, I've already concluded that this guy is just part of my imagination and I don't have time for this right now, I have to get ready for school, I don't need to wake up because I haven't even gone to bed yet.

"I see you still think I'm not real, huh"

"Of course not, I haven't gone crazy, you know?"

I said as I changed into school uniform

"haven't gone crazy, you say yet you still talk to me as if I'm real"

"Well, maybe I'm going crazy, but not crazy enough to believe whatever the hell you're telling me"

"A fair point, anyone who would believe me without a question would be a god damn idiot, regardless, go to the doctor then, trust me, no amount of medication will make me disappear"

By now I'm already dressed and went downstairs.

"I hate being in hospitals, the queues pure suffering for me"

I said and entered the kitchen, as always my parents aren't here, we never really have breakfast together because of their work, my mother is a shoujo mangaka and my dad is a game developer, it's not uncommon for them to pull all-nighters to meet the deadlines and sleep in the next morning, so this kinda thing is not surprising, I often helped them with their work, I have knowledge and skills in both fields, I've already decided what I'm gonna be in the future.

"So you're just going to ignore my existence ?"

"That's the plan, yes"

I may seem rude, but it really unbelievable story, if I get things right, just like in Norse mythology there are nine worlds, in his reality at least, in all of them there are world trees connecting them, but there's also another world, a world of origin, an eternal world where every possibility is converging, in this world there is another tree that supports the nine worlds, apparently, the alternate me wanted to explore this world, but doing it himself would be too dangerous, so he made a pseudo soul, synchronized it with himself, stuffed it in a golem and sent it to the world of origin, there some weird mumbo jumbo of spiritual things happened, the pseudo soul became an actual copy of an alternate me and was yeeted to this reality, which is a completely different dimension from his.

That's basically it, cool story, but no sane person would believe it.

"Hmph suit yourself"

"If you're telling the truth then prove it, show me some magic or something"

I said

"spellcasting is not my speciality, what little I can do by myself is impossible in this form"