Devils work

In an abandoned building, at the outskirts of Kuoh town, there was a high schooler holding two oversized revolvers in each hand, shooting at countless floating targets.

The targets were not only floating but also moving around at high speed, that's why the high schooler couldn't hit all of them.

"Damn, that's hard"

That high schooler is me, Nagumo Hajime.

It's been two weeks since I became a devil and started training to get stronger, I've been coming here every morning after that.

I'm not very good at magic and spending all my time training physically wasn't really efficient, so following alter's steps I went for weapons.

The pistols I'm holding are called Donner and Schlag lite, they don't have even ten percent of the originals full power, but it's enough for now.

"It's kinda painful watching you make so many unnecessary movements"

And here I thought I was getting good

"You know, I think guns aren't really my thing"

Like I get it's the most effective for me and they are pretty cool, but...

"Again with this? It worked for me, what do you not like"

"Just because you were dual gun-wielding Edgelord doesn't mean I have to be one as well"

Calling alter Edgelord irritated him

"Hou, then what kind of Edgelord do you want to be"

No, I don't want to be one at all, but since he asked...

"Glad you asked! Just wait a minute"

I searched my bag and took out a notebook

"Behold! This is what I've been working on this whole time!"

I opened the book and showed the contents

"... Armour?" 

Thre was a fantasy-like armour covering the whole body, I drew this myself and am pretty proud of it

"It's called ASG_001, just a sketch, for now, but with time I'm sure I can make this"

From then I explained the functions, things like high defence, improved magical power manipulation, energy conversion, shockwave attacks and a massive energy tank, also...

"Just hear me out, stacking 'limit break' on top of each other"

The last statement got the most reaction out of him.

'Limit break' is a powerful thing, I've studied the supernatural side of the world ever since I discovered its existence, the biggest value other races found in humans are the sacred gears, which I don't have, 'Limit break' is very similar to 'twice critical', but it's better, instead of doubling it triples the parameters, I can't use 'Limit break' myself yet, because I haven't really broken my limits, but there's a way around it...

"By having multiple 'last Zell' active at the same time it could potentially work"

the 'Last Zell' is an artefact made by alter, it triple users parameters 

"Yes, and all the strain will be placed on the armour itself, even if it's about to break we can just transmute it back to being whole as long as it doesn't shatter in an instant"

Transmutation Master DxD (arifureta X Highschool DxD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें