Chapter 9

(Rebecca)

I was in a nice, warm sanctuary and didn't want to wake up.

The loneliness and grief I've felt since my dad and mom died were now gone. Or at least silenced. My wandering soul feels at peace and anchored with my heart filled to bursting.

This is just what Mom described after she met and married Dad. I thought as I snuggled closer to my anchor. She also said they coupled like animals in heat until they conceived me.

I felt my anchor shift and hung onto it for dear life. Then I felt hands move over my sky-clad body before gluing themselves to my ass. That woke me up faster than a bucket of ice-cold water.

I gasped as I jerked up; hearing splashing water, I looked at my surroundings. Steam obscured my vision, but since there is only one other room in my prison, this has to be the bathroom.

"I thought that would wake you up." a voice said.

I swiftly turned my head and saw Galen's amused face smiling at me. It was then I took stock of our positions.

We were both naked; obviously. My hands are braced against his shoulders while his were still on my ass, kneading the cheeks. And we're in the giant hot tub filled almost to the brim.

"Wha?" I stupidly said as I tried to get off Galen's lap. But he tightened his hold on my hips and groaned. That was when I felt something twitch inside my pussy. Instinctively I tightened my legs, which were wrapped around his waist, and gasped.

I gasped again when I felt his dick stimulate my g-spot as I instinctively rode it up and down.

"If you keep moving like that," Galen began, "I'm going to come before you will, Black Swan."

I tried to cease my movements but I couldn't help it. Something else was controlling my body, refusing to let me go. "Are you doing this?" I demanded breathlessly.

"Honestly, no. But I wish I was," he replied, also breathless.

There was no more time, nor breath, for words as our pace increased. Galen's hands left my ass and attached themselves to my bouncing boobs, his forefingers teasing my nipples. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head as he ejected his seed into my womb while my own orgasm followed right behind his.

I collapsed on top of him as we came down from our height, panting like no tomorrow.

"I had hoped to try out one of my fantasies," Galen said when he caught his breath. "But I guess that's not gonna happen."

I had no idea what he was talking about and I didn't have time to ponder. My body suddenly prepared itself for another round. I found myself kissing Galen fiercely, our tongues like dueling swords. I heard more water splash as he leaped us out of the tub and ran.

I felt my back hit the mattress but that was it. Whatever this was, it only allowed me to feel Galen's hands and dick as it controlled my movements. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, clinging to him like a tick, as we devoured each other.

I was lost in an endless sea of unimaginable pleasure. Galen made me feel things I've never felt with any of my past boyfriends, not even Jarvis or Kellis.

I lost count of the number of times we fucked; we were like toys with an endless supply of batteries. By the time our frantic mating cooled down, I was completely exhausted. I could barely twitch my finger, let alone move any portion of my body; all I could do was breathe.