2

The hot water streamed down your back and you slowly scrubbed soap on yourself. You loved showers. They were the only time you felt truly at peace. You got out and dryer off. You stared at yourself in the mirror. All you could see was it. The disgusting mark on your arm. You threw on a hoodie and went into your common room, meeting up with Pansy.

"Y/n! Are you excited for the party tonight!"

"I guess"

"God what happened to you? You used to be so excited about these things"

"I'm fine"

"Well I'm going to meet Hermione. Are you coming?"

"I'll be there soon"

Once Pansy had left you just sat down on the sofa.

"Goyle! Leave me the fuck alone before I bloody break your nose!"

You instantly knew who that was.

"Y/n. Where did Pansy go off to?"

"To meet Hermione. Want to sit?"

He sat down next to you on the sofa.

"So why don't you go then?"

"I don't want to"

"You've literally just sat in your classes, eaten your meals, and then gone to your room by yourself."

"I don't want to do anything."

Draco had that familiar look of concern on his face again.

"How about we go to the party tonight together. It'll be fun"

"I don't want to"

"I'll be right next to you the whole time. At least try"

"Fine."

He had a small smile on his face.

"Aw isn't this just adorable."

"Shut the fuck up Zabini"

Draco pulled out his wand and raised it to Blaise's neck .

"Don't say another word. Leave before I kill you"

He quickly walked off.

"Go on. Meet your friends"

You got up and went to meet with Pansy and Hermione.

"Are you nearly ready Y/n?"

You walked out. You had on a lace top, that was long sleeved and a skirt.

"Just about"

"This is going to be so much fun! You're finally back to your old self!"

You made your way down and saw everyone moving around talking, drinking, and dancing. You quickly spotted Draco and walked over to him. Pansy saw who you were going to see and she winked suggestively at you.

"You look good"

"So do you Draco"

You both sat on the sofa and talked. You weren't normally like this. You usually had on a short crop top with no sleeves and a teeny tiny skirt. You would drink a lot and dance. But you weren't like that anymore. Not since the incident. You could tell Draco was different too. But you knew it was probably because of his dad. You both understood each other's pain. He had a terrible father and so did you. His mother was trapped with his awful dad and yours was dead. You both had screwed up lives. A very drunk Blaise came up to the both of you.

"Would you look at that. Y/n's not slutting it up with some guy yet. You used to be so fun. Too bad mummy died. Made you so boring."

You didn't say anything. Everyone was staring at you. Pansy and Hermione ran up to you.

"Y/n sweetie don't listen to him. He's drunk"

Draco was fuming. You didn't get to see what he did, but you knew it probably caused a lot of damage.

"M-Mione can I st-stay with you"

"Of course come on"

Hermione let you into her room and set up you a bed. You fell asleep quickly. Once you woke up, you went back to your common room to see Blaise with a cast on his arm and one of his legs, and a broken nose. Draco walked down and saw you. He ran over to you and pulled you into his arms.

"God are you ok? Should we skip classes together? I can take you to Hogsmeade. Would you like that?"

You slightly nodded. Pansy walked in with Hermione and saw you two. He was stroking your hair and your face was on his chest. Hermione whispered

"He'll be good for her. Even if he is a total asshole, he clearly seems to like her"

"They're so clearly in love! We have to help them"

"Y/n is fragile right now. But I agree they are so in love"

The girls giggled

"What are you both whispering about?"

The girls turned red

"Nothing! Just came to take Y/n to class"

"She's not going. I'm taking her to Hogsmeade"

Pansy shrugged and left for class. You went to grab your jacket.

"Take good care of her Malfoy. There's something she's not telling me I can feel it. But she'll tell you. Please don't hurt her she's been through enough"

"Listen Granger. She's my good friend. She's more alike to me then you all think. I will never hurt her"

Hermione snorted

"Friends, yeah sure ok.  Just don't do something dumb"

You walked back in as Hermione left.

"Let's go"

Aw Draco really cares about you! But Hermione can tell you're hiding something from her. Hope you guys enjoyed!