8

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

In walked Narcissa.

"Narcissa! I'm so glad you're alright!"

She hugged you.

"I knew you guys could do it. Where's Draco?"

"Not sure. Draco!"

Draco ran down the stairs.

"What's up?"

"Your mum's here"

"Mum!"

Draco hugged Narcissa.

"I love you son. I really must go now though"

She left. Draco sat next to you on the sofa.

"You did so good my love. You saved everyone"

"We saved everyone"

"It's our last night here. Go and be with your friends."

"We're already here. And we can always visit once you both move. Since you both are married you need a honeymoon!"

You and Draco both blushed

"A honeymoon?"

"Yes! Now go and explore, go visit somewhere for a couple weeks!"

Draco and you went upstairs.

"You know she's not wrong love. We should go somewhere"

You and Draco packed up all of your stuff and you both apparated to a nice hot resort somewhere far away. You both got yourself a room with a beach view. You put away your stuff and you jumped onto the bed.

"This place is beautiful"

Draco jumped onto the bed next to you. He kissed down your neck before his mouth found yours again. You and him had so much going on, you hadn't quite done it yet. But you were ready now. You slowly began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Are you sure love?"

You nodded your head. He proceeded to remove his shirt and then yours.

"Just please try and be gentle Dray, it's my first time"

"Of course"

He slowly pulled down your skirt. You unzipped his pants and pulled them down as well. He slid of your underwear and kissed his way down your chest and stomach. He licked your clit causing you to moan loudly. He continued to lick and suck, and you continued to let out moan and whimpers. He kissed his way back up your stomach. He pushed off his boxers and lined himself up with your entrance.

"Tell me if it hurts love, I'll give you as long as you need to adjust"

He held both your hands and slowly pushed himself in. It hurt a bit, but it was not too bad. He pushed himself all the way inside you. Once you felt that you had adjusted, you nodded and he moved. He thrust slowly inside you. Once he reached you g-spot you moaned loudly.