4

You woke up and immediately realized that today was the dinner at your house. You woke Draco up.

"Morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes I did but today's the day! Today you have to go meet my father! He will bloody kill you!"

You started to cry.

"Shhh love don't worry about me. I'll be fine"

You both attended your classes for the day, and very quickly the evening came. Draco was suited up and ready to go.

"No Draco you can't!"

"I have to"

"No you don't Draco don't leave me!"

Hermione and Pansy held onto you.

"I'll be back before you know it."

His heart was breaking at the sight of you so upset.

"Goodbye"

He disappeared.

"No!"

You screamed and cried. Pansy and Hermione both had to slowly pull you out of his room.

"No no no!"

You cried uncontrollably the entire 2 hours he was gone. Hermione and Pansy tried their best to comfort you, but all you wanted was Draco. With you having a dark mark, and your father being a loyal death eater and total asshole, Draco was the only person who made you want to keep living. And you had no idea if he'd even survive. Eventually all your crying tired you out and you were sleepy.

"Y/n sweetie, come sleep over in my room."

"No Mione, I'm sleeping in Draco's room"

You went up and slept. His bed his room, everything smelt of him.

Draco's POV

As he was sat in that meeting he realized 2 things. One he loved you. He loves you so much. And two. He has to let you go. You're not safe with him. He has a dark mark. He doesn't have a choice but you do. He felt frustrated and sad as he made his way back. But then he saw you in his bed. Your face clearly showed signs that you were crying, but your presence relaxed him.

Back to your POV

You woke up to Draco shuffling around the room.

"Draco? Is that you?"

"Yes sorry for waking you"

"No, it's fine. I just needed to know that you were ok, but since you're here I'll go-"

"Just stay. Please"

Draco got into bed next to you. He held you

"Goodnight Y/n"

You both slept. The next couple weeks were ok. You could tell something was bothering Draco. He finally decided it was time to talk.

"Y/n meet me outside in 10"

You nodded. You walked out and saw him.

"What's up?"

"Listen this is going to be very blunt. I love you"

"You love me?"

He stepped close to you and put his hand on your face.

"God I love you so much."

"I love you too"

He smiled. Then he stepped back.

"We can't be together. I can't protect you if I allow you to be with me"

"What do you mean?"

"I.... can't. I have to go. Please try and understand"

He began walking. You weren't about to let this happen.

"Draco wait! You can't just bloody leave me like that!"

He ran up to you and kissed you. It was sweet and slow, but you could feel his sadness. He pulled away.

"I'm sorry"

"Draco at least give me a reason"

"God Y/n stop making this so damn difficult. You want a reason?! Here's a bloody reason"

He pulled up his sleeve, revealing his dark mark. Your eyes widened

"I can't bloody protect you! I'm forced to be on their side, they'll kill you!"

"Draco-"

"No y/n. Please just go. Why are you making this so hard"

You rolled up your sleeve.

"I don't have a choice either Draco"

He looked at you in shock.

"I'm scared Draco. I'm so fucking scared"

He walked over to you and kissed you again.

"We are more alike than we thought Draco."

"I love you. Oh my God who made you do this?"

He traced his finger along the tattoo. You flinched at his touch.

"My father.  My mother tried to help me, and he killed her"

"Come here"

He hugged you. You were crying into his chest, and you could tell he was crying too.

"I promise I'll protect you darling I promise no one will hurt you"

"I love you Draco. We're going to do this"

You pulled away

"I'm done fucking crying and being sad. I'm going to kill that bastard he ruined my life."

"We're going to do it together"

You revealed your a dark mark to Draco! And he loves you! What do you think will happen next?