Part 1

"No one leaves until the night is done

The amplifier starts to hum

The carnival has just begun

You're in the psy

You're in the psycho circus

You're in the psy

You're in the psycho circus

And I say welcome to the show

Welcome to the show

Welcome to the show

The show"

Your headphones blared as you sang along to the song with Paul, as you padded around your little house folding laundry and walking a little stack of towels in your hand to the bathroom to put in the cabinet when in your peripheral vision you caught someone's shadow against your front room's curtains.

You thought nothing of it as you went on your way to way into the bathroom putting the hand towels away when you heard a knock at your door.

You were always hesitant when answering your door, you hand going to the little baseball bat that you had tucked up against the wall. You opened it to a hooded figure standing at your door, as your hand tightened around the bat.

"Yes?" You asked, as the person didn't say anything and just thrust their hand towards you that had a piece of paper in it, as you took it looking down at the little script on the paper than looking up and seeing that the person was gone. One second on your porch and the next second gone, as you looked out on the street and didn't see anyone. Then looked to your left and right, at both houses that were next to you, as a shiver went down your spine.

You quickly closed the screen door, locking it and then did the same to your front door as you looked down at the scrape of yellow paper that was in your hands, littered with doodles across the edges with big letters in the center, running your eyes across it finding that it was a private invitation to an exclusive event that was happening tonight and only tonight.

You raised your eyebrows at that, half wanting to throw it out, as you stared at it again before setting it on the table going about your chores once again.

--

3 hours later...

You were scrolling through social media, as the sunset, thinking about the show that you were going to watch to wind down as your eyes caught the invitation again, sitting on the table. Shrugging your shoulders you picked it up and saw something you didn't think you saw the first time. Which was an address at the bottom?

And it was close by.

And you had nothing else to do.

So why not?

You went to get ready, putting on some jeans and low-heeled black booties and a simple t-shirt, thinking that dressing casually was the best bet, as you got on your phone and got an uber to pick you up.

--

You got out of the uber and looking around, then at the invitation in your hands at the building that you were standing in front of. It looked old and run down, but you saw some people walking up to it as well, yellow invitations in their hands as well.

You filed in with the rest of the people as you see an attendant that was standing at the open door taking the invitations and placing a light over them, checking something that no one else could identify as he was writing things down and giving tickets in exchange them for.

You got up to where the attendant was and handed him your yellow invitation, as he took it quickly scanning over it and then turning to face away from you as he seemed to run a light which you could now see was a dark light, as he smiled, handing you a ticket in exchange.

"Have fun y/n." the attendant said, as you barely caught it as you walked in, feeling odd.

Because nowhere on the invitation did it say your name at all.

You end up getting ushered into a room, as another attendant was making sure that everyone was in the room before the door closed behind you.

As you looked around the room you felt something odd, as a voice is overhead on a speaker.

"Kindly step all the way in, please. There's no turning back now..." it said creepily, as a shiver ran down your spine at what you just got yourself into. As you looked up at the ceiling and saw that it was growing, as the voice came back on the speaker.

"Is this room actually stretching? Or is it just your imagination? And consider this dismaying observation, this chamber has no windows and no doors." the voice said, as it chuckled, as you spun around in the darkness looking through the group of people and saw that the door that you had entered into before was gone. As there were a rumble and the room that you were in violently shifted as everyone fell, including you as your head hit the floor.

--

You opened your eyes and got up from the floor, looking around and seeing most of the people had left the room from an opening that was created by the shift.

You got up off the ground hear a hum, as you walked through the hole in what was a room before into something like a stage that was decorated to look like a circus but looked old and tattered.

As you walked in there was another attendant as you noticed not only you were staring at the person in a shocked manner considering the way you came to be coming to this from the fall you must've taken in that building.

You stopped at the attendant you mind spinning at how you came to be here, as the attendant had their hand taking tickets and looking at them directing each person to a certain section of the audience section.

When it came time for you to get your ticket, your mind was reeling at where it was at the attendant smiled.

"Check your pocket y/n." the man said, as he smiled at you widely as you went to one of your jean pockets that were empty before and felt the ticket in there as you took it out. Completely shocked, as you handed with wordlessly to the attendant as he looked at it and smiled even wider if that was even possible at this point.

"Your right dead center in the front. Enjoy the show." he drawled, as he pushed you in the direction of the seats.

Once you got to your spot, you heard a hum as the curtain went down and it was KISS that the invitation was for.

You felt a wave of excitement wash over you, as your thoughts before of shock were gone. Since you were standing feet away from Paul as they sang Psycho Circus.

You started to singing along jumping up and down, as you noticed that as he was singing Paul was looking down at you and not out at the audience as his brown eyes pierced into you, as you felt a floating feeling take over you. As you started to feel lightheaded as the song progressed, making you stop and trying to catch your breath as you started feeling flush.

Once the song ended, you assumed that they would go onto the next song, as the curtain closed over them and the place was shrouded in darkness, as there were whispers from everyone that was around you, as you felt hands go around your arms and push you in a certain direction, as you walked wordlessly as the person behind you guided you through the darkness.

You were walking and had your hands out in front of you as you felt your hands touch a velvet-like material as it was moved to the side. As you shuffled along, just as you heard screams from the audience that you had just left.

Making that chill that you had before return, as you fought against the hold, as the screams intensified into blood-curdling ones. The hold on your arms got stronger, as you were pushed into a room, that was completely dark. A lock clicking just as the door closed behind you.

You moved into the furthest corner, as you started shaking thinking about what happened to the rest of the audience, wondering if you were next.