Part 6

A couple days later...

You got up out of bed, changing into some of the more revealing lingerie pieces, intent on getting a reaction out of Paul.

You grabbed your robe and put it on since it was cold this morning, slipping it over your shoulders, as you tip-toed out of the bedroom and heard sounds of Paul's voice bouncing off the kitchen walls.

And the smell of coffee that made you go for the coffee pot, completely ignoring Paul. Which was your strategy.

You looked at Paul in your peripheral view and saw that he was looking at you, as he made breakfast.

"Good morning." you said, as you were quick at fixing your coffee to your liking.

"Good morning to you to y/n." Paul said, as he plated the eggs and you noticed into 3 plates.

"Good morning y/n." Another voice said from behind you, as you turned around and saw Tommy was sitting at the table with a smile on his face.

"Shit!" you shouted, as both men started laughing, as you close the robe that you had left open, just as you caught Tommy scanning you up and down.

"Sorry you haven't seen me at all yet. Been busy, and trying to keep my distance." Tommy said as he glanced at Paul as he grabbed his plate.

And you realized that he lived here to, somewhere in this huge house and probably heard everything in the past couple of days.

"I'm just going to go and change. I'll be right back." you said, as you felt more exposed than ever being around more than just Paul as you practically ran back into the bedroom to a shirt and shorts over your revealing lingerie.

You walked back into the kitchen, as Paul and Tommy stopped talking at the sound of your feet against the wood flooring.

You grabbed you previously abandoned coffee cup and grabbed your plate, setting both down at a spot across from Paul and Tommy.

"What?" you asked, at their shared stares at you.

"It's nothing, we were just talking about something." Paul said, as you sipped at your coffee, not missing the look that he gave Tommy.

"What? Is it because I walked out in lingerie? How was I supposed to know that he lived here when I've been here for days and I haven't seen him at all?" you question, as Tommy and Paul smile slightly at that, as they sip at their coffees.

"It's because I was trying to give you both space. Give you time. Didn't want that one being an ass and attacking me when I was just getting something to drink in the middle of the night. So I'm staying in the other half of the house." Tommy explained.

And you still feel like you were missing out on something, from their shared look again.

"Seriously what the hell?" You asked, as Paul sighed.

"We were talking about something. But only if you would be up for it. I don't want you exactly doing something that you wouldn't want to do. But I'm already thinking that you would be open to it." Paul said, as he got up from his seat, and fully stood as Tommy did the same.

"We were talking about it, it made sense, well we stay at the same place and everything." Tommy said, as you looked at him confused.

"About me, also being you alpha." Tommy said, as you looked from him to Paul, as he smiled.

"I'm up for sharing, since the claim mark isn't fresh." Paul said with a shrug of his shoulders, as your mind tried to make sense of this.

Paul was open to having Tommy also be your alpha.