Part 9

You woke up hours later, you hands moving out to your side finding the side of the bed to the right of you void of Tommy.

"He's making brunch for us. I thought I would stay here until you woke up." Paul said, as you opened your eyes. He was laying next to you in bed, the blanket barely covering his hips, as you licked your lips, still surprised at your change in your libido. You seemed to never get enough of them.

Your hand landed on his chest, trailing slowly down, as he caught your hand before it could go under the covers, as he smiled at you.

"None of that, or we really won't be getting out of bed at all and you need food." Paul said as you pouted.

"What do you mean food? Like blood?" You asked, as your voice couldn't disguise your happiness at the thought.

Paul kissed your hand before rolling over and reaching down, grabbing his boxers that were on the floor next to the bed, and put them on under the covers.

"No, food. Just because we survive on rations of blood doesn't mean that food doesn't help. And I think we all need to recharge after that last time." Paul said, as he got up from the bed and walked to the closet grabbing a shirt for himself and took out some clothes for you to put on.

You sat up in the bed, letting the blankets fall from you as you grabbed the clothes before walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

--

Once you were clean again, running a towel through your hair you put on the pajama t-shirt and shorts combo on, noticing that he didn't pick out any underwear.

Probably because he wants less to take off later, you thought, as a sly smile came to your face as you put your hair up in the towel to continue to dry as you walked out into the expansive kitchen.

Paul and Tommy were sitting at the table drinking their coffee, as you walked up to dish yourself up and sat next to Paul. And finding a cup sitting at your spot, as you picked it up already knowing what was in it.

Blood.

You wanted to not act desperate, so you put it down and started eating the scrambled eggs and toast that were on your plate, stopping every so often to take a sip of your coffee.

"We wanted to talk to you about all this. I mean you already were an omega from your world so we don't have to really explain that but. It's more of explaining what you are now. With the amount of my blood that you consumed the day that you got here, it was only a matter of time. And with you drinking human blood last night just completed the process." Paul explained slowly waiting for your response.

"Yeah I know." you said, as you went on eating, as Paul and Tommy looked at each other.

"I have a question for you both, since we are talking instead of fucking right now." you said, as Paul was taking a sip of his coffee, and almost choked at your bluntness.

"What is going to happen if i do end up pregnant? Because I don't want two alphas fighting when I'm pregnant with either one of your babies." you said, as you watched the look at each other, as Tommy went to look at you.

"Since you said earlier that this doesn't normally happen two alphas to one omega, I'm only assuming that alphas in your world were absolute dicks. We wouldn't care, most likely though since you've been with Paul longer, he would be up to bat first. And I can be the doting uncle until it's my turn." Tommy said with a smirk as you blinked.

You weren't expecting that at all.

"You're both just fine with that?" You asked as they both shrugged their shoulders.