Phone

TW:NAME CALLING
TW: LEMON
Word count:1186

"Oh shit I better get in, it's snowing." You said adjusting your scarf walking to the doors.

You sniffle and pull your scarf down as you stared up at the ceiling past many escalators-
"Woah." You said astonished

"I should definitely be able to find Chrollo something here, this year I wanna make it special." You wiped your shoes off on the feeble mat and convoyed through the line of people.

Today's weather was very frigid. Winter slowly started to take over the sky by the hour. If you didn't get home in time Chrollo would be upset.

Tonight was supposed to be special

You nudged your way to the mans section and peer over the ties and swaying coats. "Damn it." You hissed under your breath, It's always been a struggle getting Chrollo stuff for any occasion- He's so picky.

You stay there ruminating over a coat with faux lining all over the seams and leather siding. It was stunning- or you could get him a cream striped tie with folds of black along the lines. Your mind struck off thinking of Chrollo in the coat.

But you intended something useful of course- It wasn't quite dusk yet so you still had time. You held the coat close to your chest walking down the isles as eyes stuck to you making you uncomfortable.

You deepened your eyes and dragged up your posture, you stepped on the escalator brushing your tights off. God Chrollo would be so pissed if he was here, he-
   —————————————————
*Buzz*
*New message *
                            Boo
Boo: "Hey, is everything okay?"

Y/N: "Yes everything is fine"-

Y/N: "I won't be in for much longer."

Boo: "Okay, don't keep me waiting too long."

Boo: "I get impatient."

You swallowed hesitantly looking to see where your stop was.

Y/N: "I know, I promise."

You looked up from your phone and put it in your stuffed pocket- holding folds of tissue and your wallet.

You stepped off the 4th floor to read the map as your phone buzzed on your waist.

You slowly pulled it out-

*New message from Boo*
* Shop today's hottest trends*

You deepened your eyebrow- " didn't I just tell him I'm on my way out soon? You whispered frowned

Boo: "Y/N, you know your my slut right?"

Boo:  " Meaning I'm the only want to touch, gratify you, and look at you."

Your eyes widened and you dipped your head up looking to see if anyone seen the reflection on your screen.

He must've felt me get uncomfortable back there- I can handle myself without him tho- You said stern .

The bubbles of you typing must've been up for a few minutes now.

Y/N: "Yes."

Y:N: "Im busy right now Chrollo, I'll ttyl."

Boo: "Tsk. Okay well just letting you know than, glad you understand."

You shut off your phone roughly and groaned. 

*New message*
"That's what you will be doing later"

You gasped. This was infuriating and it seemed like he was putting you back on purpose so you could be home late.
He looks for everything to agitate his little slut-

When you got to the lingerie section you stop in your tracks in front of a black laced bodysuit. "This is stunning!" You said running your hand down to the tag.

Perfect you grinned- he would melt seeing me in this, you tugged if off the rack heading to the line.

__________________________________
               Authors pov- Chrollo
Chrollo adjusted his shoulder on his desk tapping his pen against the granite top. Minutes took forever to pass. Heat filled Chrollo as he grew impatient- He slouched in his chair unbuttoning his white shirt , showing his indented abs.

With his phone in his other hand Chrollo pulled himself out of his lined boxers. His cock was in need of attention, he hissed under his breath stroking his length. After a few more strokes Chrollo looked at his phone scrolling to his camera roll, the first thing on there was a video of you throating his length, his essence running down the sides of your mouth. He forgot you guys made this a few days ago-

Chrollo bit his lip fluttering his eyes shut.
"U-Uh. Fuck Y/N"-
Chrollo slowly pumped his hand up and down watching as precum beaded at the tip, glistening from the chandelier lights.
____________________________________
You were about 12th in line, after all that time no one has moved in about 10 minutes.

But what did you expect it's Black Friday, you glanced up at the top floors sky window-It was completely frosted. Your stomach got tied up in knots," What if I'm not able to make it home in time?" You exhale palming your forehead. The people in front of you were arguing, it must be about the line.

Everyone's eyes were focused on the dispute as the security guards approached them.

Despite the hold up in line, your collar bone ached from carrying the bag over your shoulder.

Putting the bag between your legs Caressing your neck your phone vibrated - causing you to let out small pants as the phone was against your area.

It buzzed again.

Quickly moving the bag you get out your phone.

*New message from boo*

Sliding over slowly a soundless gasp escaped your mouth . Chrollo sent  pictures of his cock as it shined with precum over his flustered tip.

Boo: "thinking of you."

God his length was memorizing. You hurried and turned your screen down to avoid reflection. "I hope no one sees my screen." Seeing Chrollo like this heatened you making you unable to be still in line.

Y/N: "Not right now I'm still in the store!"
Boo: "Good, I want everyone to see what a slut you are, look at what you do to me." These words over drew it, your cheeks were a shaded pink.

His shirt was unbuttoned and his abs were glistening from the beads of sweat his skin formed.

As you were typing a video popped up, your grasp on your phone tightened as you look around. You palmed your pocket feeling for the wires of your headphones, finding them you pull them out and plug them in.

Pressing play-

"Y-y/n" Chrollo huffed low
" Your my slut and this is your cock, now how come you aren't here to take it h-huh?" He said thumbing the his tip "A-agh" he groaned throwing his head thrown back.

You could fill your core tighten and your essence building up, this caused you to squeeze your thighs together pulling down your coat.

Worryingly you took a double take at your phone and shut it off.

*Buzz*
Chrollos jaw dropped - air escaping his mouth, abs flexing and cock twitching. Ribbons of cum squirt back on his abdominal muscles, he let out a low husky sigh rubbing his sensitive cock "Y/n look what you made me do." - Nearly Pouting

You make a shaky sigh, your eyes became hazy as you felt your essence take charge forming a wet spot inside your stockings- luckily your coat covered it.