Dinner

TW: Fluff
Word count:(500 short stories series S2)

Your blue satin flowed gown dragged across the paneled stained floor as you and Chrollo walked into the gala room- He had a mission with the others of the phantom troupe, this was the best chance they had to the chance.

Chrollos firm hand wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer when others came near by, he didn't want anyone to get close to you. He sang a low hum in your ear when he came close to your crystaled drop earrings.

"You look sexy tonight." He said shadowing his warm breath over the shell of your ear, pulling you closer. Warm sensation pricked over your body trailing down to your tail Bone.

"I'm all yours, thank you handsome~" you said trailing off your last words making them bounce off of your lips. He glanced over into your darkened eyes and put on a sly smile.

The long walk to the gala doors consisted of fountains and dark flowers, the shining bulbs sparkling over your eyeshadow. Chrollo wore a mid knight blue suit to match your dress, you guys walked in a formal manner, straightening your posture the whole way, as the others behind walked in pairs.

In the Gala there was rainbows of appetizers as the group grabbed there plates eyeing there surroundings to find there target.

The tables were decorated in ribboned balloons and blue placements. You and Chrollo shared a hotel room for tonight and while  the others were out on there mission.

After you all ate Chrollo whispered to the others as he got you some champagne in the front - his words weren't clearly heard, but you could tell he was serious and firm with his words.
He walked over with the bottle of champagne in his hands- water slipping from the sides.

You eyed him as he sat down placing it in the glass bowl filled with ice. "Is it just us now?" You said mannerly leaning over the table pouring some champagne into the glasses.

"Yes, all us." He said peircing into your eyes taking a big sip from his glass, you furrowed your eyebrows "Babe! Slow down"- you said placing your hand up his thigh stuttering him almost making him force the rest of his glass down.

The others in the dining room turned around over the speaking to the clink of his glass. Chrollo avoided the eyes peering over at him looking into your eyes with a held in laugh. After a few seconds they looked away and you and Chrollo chuckled- than remembering this is a formal gathering, straightening your faces.

After desert Chrollo looked around for the others- they completed there task safety with only a little fight on their hands, but they were no where to be found. Chrollo shrugged as he leaded you to the poled elevators leading you up to the 22nd floor.

There were about 30 floors and 30 rooms on each rowed down in halls. You and Chrollos room was on the right side room 203. As Chrollo unlocked the door the marbled tiled floors caught your attention as you pulled your slicked heels off in front of the door.

Chrollo walked in front of you hanging his blazer on the rack and walking around the corner. You picked up the flows of your dress running to catch up with him. He wasn't to be found- the only thing down the hall was the door to the bedroom and bathroom.

You picked for a while which one to open until you chose the bathroom, you slowly opened the door halfway to see rose pedals trailed inside. When you opened fully you see Chrollo in a silk robe lighting up a glassed candle turning around to your aura.
You were amazed in the moment that you'd finally get time to spend a beautiful night with him. A small smile parted on his face as he held his hand out in front of you "I prepared this for us, let's get in while it's still hot."

You stepped in, eyes sparkling from the layered chandelier, your eyes spoke it all as he turned you around by your waist in-front of him. He slowly unzipped the hem of your dress rubbing heart tracings on your shoulders .

He placed a few warm kisses on your back as he un clipped your bra sliding the straps down. You stepped out of your dress and covered yourself up "Come on don't be shy." He said in between kisses on your neck, as he pulled your hands down dropping your breasts. He turned you around once again facing him "Don't be like that, don't ever cover your body up from me, your so sexy."He said eyeing you down bringing them back into your eyes . His words were so gentle tonight, a flustering feeling filled you as you uncovered yourself "That's more like it." He said leading you to the bath.

You sat across from him in the candle lined bath, the bubbles were up high and it smelt as lavender. You and Chrollo sat in the bath for a good while admiring the lust and drinking champagne- it truly was a magical night.