Maid

TW:FLUFF
Word count: 606
___________________________________
Sorry this took forever everyone! Schools been busy and I've been preparing for my soon birthday- would you guys like a part two to this? If so would you want it to be nsfw- or just tell me anything you would like to read connected to this.
____________________________________

You open the doubled doors to Chrollos office slowly making the rusted hinges creak. You peakedin the doorway, looking at him, as he focused his attention down to his book.

Next to him was calligraphy pens and other stencils, he must be doing something important- but that didn't exactly stop you.

"What do you need." Chrollo said noticing you, glancing up twice from his book.

You leaned over his chair, hung their was his blazer he wore this morning.

"I brought you something." You say holding the bag tightly around your back.

He didn't seem to phased in the slightest, but he did glance over to your back a little after you said that.

"What is it?" He said finally scooting him self up in his seat ready for you to present.You cleared you throat as you did a little surprise jump when you held out the bag.

"Here!"

Chrollo took the bag into his hands slowly, feeling cloth, knowing it wasn't what he expected- .

He emotionlessly shifted the bag around in his hands. He finally dug his hand in pulling out the long laced piece of cloth. He eyed the cloth from beginning to end as he pulled it out, your eyes were lidded focused on the dress it self.

He straightened the dress out clenching his jaw when he puzzles out what he was holding, he stayed silent putting the cloth back in the given bag.

You huffed "Babe..." you dramatically leaned, tipping over his desk, "No, Y/n absolutely not."

You fundled with your fingers pondering as he still thought about the dress, "What if... we make a bet!" You sprouted out.

He laid his head upon his fist with a small smirk, he breathed in "What do you have in mind?"

You got off the table walking slowly behind his chair, "If you can beat me in a game of uno you won't have to wear the dress..." your grin grew widely "Now- if I beat you its a whole different story~ you will have no choice but to wear the dress." You rubbed his shoulders as he sat  froze "Uno. You know I suck at uno Y/n..."-

"Deal or no deal?" You said over the shell of his ear, firming him up to roll his neck.

"Deal."

You twirled up in delight leaving to get the cards from a drawer, coming in to his office, you see Chrollo looking stern and ready to play.

"Ready?" You said smiling

He breathed out heavily "Ready." As he sat down in his chair across from you.

You shuffled cards between your fingers, dividing by twos to his side and yours. You studied the cards hard, remembering each and every number in a flash you gave him.

You weren't gonna just let him get away with this, he already sucks at card games, so it was a definite guarantee he would lose.

Or he would just use some ole nen trick to gain what he wanted, he always has.

Your brain took pictures of the cards neatly-

~Time skip~

"Uno." You smirked taking your time mouthing  each letter. His jaw clenched as he swallowed deeply bowing his head down "Great, you won." You flexed your deck of cards in his face smiling- he frowned getting more stern

"let's get this over with."