Quickie

TW: Yandere¿ M9nnequin
Word count: 817
___________________________________
Here's a quick one before 12pm on my time! My next story should be up before Monday- If you have any suggestions please let me know<3
___________________________________

You just had got punished by your former fiancé. You were a big business lady and had occasions of work missions to do, gender doesn't play a role when it comes to the clients you hold business with- But when it did come to males Chrollo was always the despiteful jealous type.

There was nothing you could do or say to prove you were not cheating on him. You only held a professional profile with your clients only doing what you were supposed to. Chrollo was often in your work building time to time- and this was the case earlier today.

You had a client in your office that had needed help with signing some paperwork, you just had bent down besides him to help him. He wasn't staring I don't think, Im not for sure of it, but you wore a pencil skirt and a tight blazer caressing the curves of your breasts.

You should have known Chrollo was there- you felt his cold unusual aura. He walked into your office room freezing at the sight. Your panties were slightly shown and the man was clearly not too focused on the paperwork either.

"Hello Mrs.L/n." Chrollo said putting his hands in his pockets smiling. You and your client hitched up in shock to his voice. The other co workers in the building were not too clear of you and Chrollos relationship, they only seen you as friends with benefits, they didn't even know about your engagement. "Hello Mr.Lucifer!" Your smile was faint.

"We need you in the meeting room for a quick second." his tone got cold as he tipped his head to the side, piercing his eyes right through yours.

"Oh shit." You whispered

"Ill be right back..." You put the pen down as the client watched as you left.

"What the hell were you doing back there?" Chrollo said gripping his cold hand around your wrist, you looked down at your stingy wrist as tears pricked at the corner of your eyes. "Your hurting me!" You strung your hand away from his grasp rubbing your wrist in fear, "Dear why make a scene? Everyone's staring at us." He smiled around at the people in the hallway, he leaned forward past your ear as you swallowed a lump in terror. "Do you want me to fucking kill someone in here?" your eyes widen "Say one more thing, and I swear I will do it." He growled in your ear.

You know he would.

When he slowly moved back smiling you sighed putting a small smile on your face, "Sorry about that." You said looking around at everyone bowing your head lightly, "Y/n let's go." Chrollo walked in front of you leading you to the end of the hall, where there placed a bathroom.

"Go in." He signaled his hand at the door- You slowly went infront of him fundleing with your keys, the heavy door flowed open slowly. Chrollos body was behind yours pushing you in, he shut the door behind, pushing you on it immediately after it closed making you wince in pain when the door knob pushed into your skin. "Sh..You don't want anyone to hear do you?" Chrollo said rubbing his firm hand across your neck, you gulped as he stared at you, expression changing quickly as his eyes deepened.

"Turn around." He demanded signaling his finger in a circle, you slowly turned around pressing your breast against the cold metal door. He quickly pressed himself against you pressing against you the door more, as he rubbed his crotch against your ass repeatedly.

You groaned as you felt your core knot. He untied his head wrap revealing his tattoo, he then stretched it out placing it around your neck pulling you back into the crook of his shoulder.

Why was he like this. This relationship was so damn toxic, whenever he didn't get his way he'd threaten you just like he did back there or just lure you into makeup sex. Over and over, even sometimes at your shared luxe apartment he'd break things, on purpose, knowing that it meant nothing to him- he could just repay it.

He slid his hand down your skirt, firmly grasping it ripping the seams of leather off of you. Your tears beaded, dripping down your cheek coldly onto his head wrap.

He gripped your ass bruisingly sending harsh pricks of pain through your body, "Ah." You cried out hissing. "Go to dinner with me will you?" He said planting wet kisses in the crevice of your neck to your jawline.

Your eyes were now burning with hot tears that waited to bead out, "F-For what cause." He curved his hand over your breast-

"Dear,because I love you of course."