𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔

Nadia (Nana) Gossier
18 || Texas
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Nadia where you at?" Zay asked through the facetime call

"I'm at home, wassup?"

"You gone move in with me since you done with school?" He asked making my eyes grow bigger.

"Uh move in?"

"Yea, so we can be together all the time now."

"I'm gone need to think about it." I said.

"What you need to think about? It's a yes or no question, ian got all day."

"Ok ok, i'll move in. When?"

"You can come now." He said.

"Ok, i'll be there in a minute." I said making him nod his head then hang up the phone. I let out a sigh and started packing my clothes.

"Where you going?" Jarvis asked.

"To Zay house."

"You always over there, might as well move in."

"I am." I said.

"Oh shit my bad then, you just graduated and don't know how to act." He said chuckling, then left my room.

I rolled my eyes and continued packing.

15 minutes later, I had my clothes, hygiene, and personal things packed up. I put them in my car and left.

I was really nervous about staying with Zay. Especially since the whole condom situation. I wanted to give him a second change. Because people can change? Right?

I finally made it to his house, and of course Davion and Mike were there. I took some of my important bags in his house and left the rest in my car.

Without saying hey to anyone, I went upstairs and went inside Zays room.

"Hey." I said sitting my bags down.

"Wassup." He said half asleep. "What took you so long?"

"Uh I had to get all my stuff packed by myself, and drive to the other side of town."

"Don't get smart." He said. I walked away and out my bags in the closet.

"Zay somebody outside for you." Davion said as he opened the door.