𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟖

Davion (Dae dae) Wilson
20 || Texas
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I looked in the backseat and seen Nadia laying with her eyes closed. I let out a deep sigh and started driving faster.

I was praying she was just unconscious, and not dead. Even though I only met her a while ago, I seen a lot of potential in her, and seen we could've made it a long way as friends or more.

I recklessly drove in front of the hospital door and went to get Nadia. She still had blood leaking from the wound, and it was now all over her legs. I ran with her in my arms inside the hospital and demanded a stretcher.

Men quickly came out with a stretcher, and put her on it. They rushed her to the back leaving me standing in the middle of the lobby.

"Can you contact the family of Nadia Gossier please?" I asked the lady upfront.

"Yes." She said making me walk into the waiting room.

I went to sit down in one of the chairs, and instantly pulled out my phone and dialed Zays number.

"Wassup?" He said as he answered the phone.

"Nigga what the fuck be yo problem? You shot at her house because she had sex, it was never that serious." I exclaimed.

"Bruh, ion care about nun of that. Like she said, she did what she did, I did what I did. It's over with now."

"You must not know how dumb you sound? But that's alright, cause you gone reap what you sew." I said, then hung up the phone.

I put my face in my hands wondering what I should do about this whole situation. When I sit and think about it, it felt like it was my fault.

"Where's my baby?" Nadias mom yelled while running in the hospital.

"Where Nadia at?" Nadias brother Jarvis asked me.

"They took her in the back, ion know when we gone get to see her." I replied.

"That nigga Zay did this?" He asked making me nod my head.

"Bra on my mom i'll kill that nigga." He said while walking out the hospital door.

I just sat and watched as everything happened. Zay was my friend for forever, and me killing him myself won't sit right with me. I wasn't gonna stop Jarvis from doing it either, everybody was in their feelings and it was best to not say anything.

"Davion come here." Ms. Gossier said.

I got up and walked to her, and she grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you so much." She said with tears running down her face. "I hope he ain't kill my baby."

"You welcome, and don't worry she strong, she'll get through this."

We walked and sat back down in the lobby, and waited for a response from the doctors.

~30 minutes later~

"Family and friends of Nadia Gossier?" The nurse said making us look up.

"We're allowing visitors now."