Halloween scenario: Ghost Trend

Hey lovelies!!!

Woooaaahhhhh I know! 2 parts in one day!!!
This idea was thanks to a friend on snapchat.

Woooaaahhhhh I know! 2 parts in one day!!! This idea was thanks to a friend on snapchat

Daichi:

Totally takes you to the gym for a ghost volleyball shoot. He forgot that he didn't have plain white sheets and he didn't have time to buy more before you guys met up, so he just grabbed some he had in storage, he had gotten them as a joke. They ended up strangely working, I mean, it changed into a goofy shoot. His sheet had volleyballs with mustaches on them, while yours had volleyballs with aprons on them. You guys definitely ended up dragging Noya along to play the part of the hyperactive child, his sheet had volleyballs with pacifiers and baby rattles on them. Daichi, being more preoccupied with his mistake with the sheets, forgot to lock the door behind you all, so the team, when they saw lights on, went into the gym and started cackling at you guys, which embarrassed you, and sent Daichi into Dad-mode. You totally posted the pictures on insta though.

Sugawara:

He definitely has thought this one out, he knows everything about it. He spent weeks perfecting the plans. He bought the whitest sheets he could find, and takes you on a ghost picnic. He totally has Yachi taking the pictures. The picnic ended up turning into a ghost food fight. You two only stopped when you realized that your sheets were totally ruined. But that didnt stop you two from taking a trip to a hot springs, entering the baths as ghosts, before ditching the sheets and just spending quality time together. I must also mention, your phones were off until you all got home. You ended up getting prints of a couple of the pictures and have them framed in your rooms.

Oikawa:

Definitely goes all out, like, excessively. Silk sheets, perfectly symmetrical eye holes, the works. You think it's all just too much, and you tell him that. He scoffs and you two go about your business as ghosts. He paid a professional to do your shoot. He totally takes you to do the shoot under cherry blossom trees. (It's fiction, they can bloom whenever the fuck they want to). Afterwords you two run through a field of flowers as ghosts, and you make each other flower crowns. You also scare the daylights of any Oikawa fan club members that approach, because, of course, Oikawa is live streaming half of the time you guys are at each location. But you had fun, and decide to make this a tradition, and even decide to keep sheets with you in case you see the perfect ghost photo opportunity.

Iwaizume:

So you two have been dating for years, you've both graduated high school and college. He plans a whole day for you two. You both love Halloween.  Like, you live and breathe Halloween. He takes you on a haunted places ghost shoot, kinda cliche, but you were definitely not complaining. You two happened to be on vacation out of country, and that country had an Edgar Allan Poe themed restuarant. And because you were a fairly known model with a good sized Instagram following, the owners were totally ok with you two doing a whole shoot at the restaurant.  Afterwards, you visited many different cemeteries, from huge ones, to small church yard ones. Around dusk Iwaizume takes you to this creepy, but beautiful graveyard. The gravestones were all unique, and the plant life had flourished. He brought you to a tree that had vines with pretty flowers wrapped around it. He then reached behind a headstone and pulled out a bouquet of these beautiful deep red with black edges roses. Keep in mind, you're both dressed as ghosts, that is, until he gently pulls off the sheets from both of you. While you look at him confused, he gets down on one knee, pulls out a ring, and asks you to be his 'boy's for forever. You agree and you both head back to the hotel, where you smile and talk the night away.

Ok, so Iwaizume's got long lol. Tell me what characters you'd like to see doing this trend with you next!! I'll make a second part to it!

Thanks again for reading! See you next post!

Reaper-chan