Sakusa X F!Reader

I know I just got the request, but I couldn't wait!!!! Also, Sakusa is hot as fucking hell!!!!

Request from Xsuan_
ENJOY!!!!!

Sakusa's POV

I sat at my desk after making sure it was clean. I had to make sure it was properly sanitized and everything,  I had to make sure everything I touched was clean. People call me a germaphobe for it, and while I despise germs and the possibility of getting sick, I'm not doing it only for me. It's a habit, my cousin used to live with us, and she had myocarditis, a deadly autoimmune disease.

I loved my cousin dearly, and knew that if she got sick in the slightest, it could end up killing her

I loved my cousin dearly, and knew that if she got sick in the slightest, it could end up killing her. So I cleaned everything, even making sure I showered as soon as I got home from anywhere, I was 10 when I started doing this. I'm now 18, and she's been gone for 5 years on the 13th of December. Because I had done it for so long, it became habit, one i couldn't stop, one that I didn't want to stop, because I feel like if I stop, I'll lose the only piece of her I have left, and that thought breaks my heart. So let them call me a germaphobe, let them call me a freak, I don't care, I'm doing this because it keeps a part of cousin alive inside me.

I sighed as the teacher came into the room, he called attendance, and then introduced us to a new classmate that was starting here today. Great, another person to mock me, to call me a germaphobe. A small girl walked in, not small as in young, small as in tiny, frail, like she was sick, or was recently sick. I looked at her curiously, what happened to make her look like that, with those dead eyes? The teacher explained that she had lupus, an autoimmune disease, not as severe as my cousin's, but still bad.

 I looked at her curiously, what happened to make her look like that, with those dead eyes? The teacher explained that she had lupus, an autoimmune disease, not as severe as my cousin's, but still bad

After explaining everything to us, he looked around for someone to show her around today. I quickly raised my hands, startling my other classmates and the teacher himself. He called on me and I stood up.  "I'll show her around, I keep everything super clean, so her being around me will hopefully help keep her from getting sick as often. If that's okay with her that is." I said quickly, avoiding eye contact, but still looking at the girl, who's name is Y/n. She smiled, well, I think she did, she had a mask on, just like I did, only hers said medical condition on it, to make sure people knew not to touch it, huh, I'd have to make sure to bring extra masks, and keep people from messing with her, she nodded happily and I grinned slightly. She came back and sat next to me after I cleaned off her desk for her. "Hi, I'm Sakusa, it's nice to meet you," I said softly. She replied, "nice to meet you Sakusa, I'm Y/n, I'm glad to see someone who takes being clean so seriously, I left my other school because they would purposefully try to get me sick for whatever reason." I sat there shocked, no one was ever happy about my habit, and how could anyone try to get someone sick if they knew it could kill them? The bell soon rang, and throughout the day, Y/n stuck with me, even to volleyball practice, whe sat with my bag, since I only trusted her with it. The guys looked at me weird at first, but then warmed up to her. Thankfully, Itachiyama Institute didn't have many people that would bully her, since they knew she had a medical condition that was very serious. I noticed how she watched our practice though, her eyes glued to us, well, me. I normally would find that weird, but for whatever reason, I found it sweet and endearing. Like I had someone cheering only for me, like my cousin used to. After practice, I invited her over, reassuring her that my family took keeping things clean very seriously. She agreed and we went home. She ended up having a lot of fun with us, it was nice, but it soon became too late for her to go home, and while she insisted that she'd be fine, I insisted that she stayed the night, surprising my parents, they had never seen me insistent on someone staying over.

I showed her to the guest room when she finally agreed, and before I left she asked a question I wasn't expecting.

Y/n's POV

"Sakusa-san, why have you been so nice to me? Don't you think I'm a freak? That I'm being stupid about my disease?" I felt like crying a little bit. He lifted my chin up gently, "no Y/n, I could never think that, and you shouldn't either. I think it's good that you pay such close attention to your disease." He said softly, he then went on to tell me about his cousin and her story with her disease, he even brought me into his room, and showed me pictures of her. He told me that he promised that he'd keep things clean for people with autoimmune issues. I smiled at him, and he gently pulled me into a hug. He is so warm, I could get used to it, to feeling loved and cherished, to kot feeling like a freak anymore. I finally found someone who loved me and my disease. We ended up snuggling in his bed and falling asleep together.

As the months passed, Kiyoomi and I got super close, we ended up dating in college. We would volunteer to help kids with autoimmune diseases, seeing as we were super clean.

A few years later, I found myself in the hospital, I had gotten sick at ome of Kiyoomi's games, and now I was screwed, my kidneys were screwed, and we didn't know if I'd find a donor soon enough. Kiyoomi spent hours on end by my side. I refused to let him get checked to see if his kidneys would match the type I needed. I knew he hated the idea of surgeries, and I couldn't do that to him, even if it meant I'd die, I wanted him to live. I looked at him, one last time, uttered the words I love you, and closed my eyes gently.

The end.

SIKEEEEEEE!!!!

Sakusa's POV

As her eyes closed, I paged the doctor, he rushed into the room, took one look at her, and nodded at me. I quickly got changed into the scrubs I  was given, and laid on the bed that would take me into the back where my surgery would be. They put me under and the surgery commenced.

No One's POV

Y/n woke up a few hours later, knowing something was different. She started to panic when she found out that she wasn't dead. She frantically looked for Sakusa, but couldn't find him. Just then, one of his teammates walked into the room, it was Atsumu. She asked what happened.  "They found a match for you, so they rushed you into surgery. You'll make a full recovery, the kidney they put in was super healthy." He explained. She gave a sigh of relief. WAIT?! WHERE WAS SAKUSA?!?! She was about to ask Atsumu, who looked at her, looking....  sad? "Who do you think gave you the kidney?" He said softly. Y/n began to cry, about 30 seconds later, a Costco sized bottle of hand sanitizer came flying into the room, and hit Atsumu in the head. "I'm not dead yet dumbass!" Sakusa growled at the male. Y/n looked up to see Sakusa in a wheelchair, rolling into her room. She smiled wide, not believing it at first, but once he hugged her tight, kissing her for the first time without masks, she began to cry tears of happiness.

After that, they both lived long happy lives. They even had children (😜😜). Sakusa was a great dad too, ome of the best ever. Who would've thought, the germaphobe, would find someone perfect for him?

FIN

I hope you enjoyed,  I'm sorry if I pissed you off with the fake ending. I just had to, to see how people would react. See you next part!!!!
Reaper-chan