4. Dixon

thanks for reading! comments are welcomed and helps motivate me to write!!! <3

word count: 2.3k

CHAPTER FOUR - DIXON

There's too many people in the club to even count. People are practically piling up on each other, sharing drinks and dancing under neon lights. Awful electronic music pounds against the walls. Sam holds the door open for you, Stevie and Dean as you make your way outside, annoyed and discouraged that you weren't able to locate a man named Dixon. The brisk air slaps the side of your face and your hands immediately stuffs inside your leather jacket pocket. This reminds you that you need to get your hands on a much warmer one for the colder seasons and one that is a lot more flexible for your job.

You listen to Dean and Sam complain what the hell you guys were going to do next, especially without having anymore leads to go off of. Before you even think about turning around consulting Dean about killing the vampire earlier (thinking about how she could've been a lot more useful then just getting the name of a club and a man to him) you run your fingers in your hair and turn your head to the side.

Coming to a complete stop, your eyes catch another set of eyes looking your way as she nearly glides in your direction. Her hair bounces and her hips sway, dark clothes compressed to her skin. Your eyes drag up from her leather clad feet all the way to her deep cut shirt showing off bust. They finally reach her face again, noticing her unusual pale face and round eyes. Your mouth is ajar and your breath is taken away from her and the powerful wind that blows by. You're blinking a few times to readjust yourself as you finally get caught by her.

As your eyes catch each others you notice she's biting her lip as she walks towards you. Suddenly, you're beginning to panic just like any other person who comes your way. You shake your head to rid your thoughts of the blonde that catches your eye and then it hits you. She looks exactly like Lucy, if not a carbon copy. But no, this isn't a shapeshifter case. The realization comes to you that Dixon is drugging women that look exactly like each other for some odd and creepy reason.

She passes by with a wink, her teeth still hooked onto her bottom lip.

"Well shit." You whisper.

"Yeah..." Dean says breathlessly as he stands beside you, looking off into the distance at the woman.

In seconds you feel Stevie pulling on your forearm, trying to get you and even Dean to pay attention.

"Um, hello?"

You're clearing your throat as you turn around, coming face to face clear your throat turning around to stare at both Stevie and Sam. They're looking at you and Dean as if you did something wrong, like children who got caught stealing something. Eyes are flickering back and forth between you and Dean in amusement that you were checking out the same woman and in bewilderment.

"Yeah," you're shaking your head clearing your thoughts, "what's up?"

"Well...Sam was just saying maybe we need to head back to the motel and just figure things out there. Do more research and call in other hunters that might know something?"

You raise your hand and point to your sister, squinting your eyes in understanding.

"Actually, you're in luck. I think I just figured something out."

Sam and Stevie tilt their heads at the same time as if they're twins.

"How... how's that?" Sam asks.

"We literally just walked out of the club and you two are over here drooling over the same woman!" Stevie exclaims as she laughs.

"And did you happen to even look at the woman, Stevie?"