My Side

Whenever her schedule permits, Jisoo would request her manager to drop her off at Taehyung's apartment so she could spend more time with him.

She was happy that she no longer had to sneak out of the dorm or disguise herself whenever she wants to spend time with him. Her dating ban was lifted, their relationship were known to the public and their fans were respectful as ever.

"Thank you oppa," Jisoo bowed to her manager who had dropped her off at the entrance of the parking lot leading to the lift.

"Don't work too much on your body Jisoo-ssi, you have a photoshoot tomorrow," her manager smirked at her and she wanted to dig a hole to fall into as her cheeks blushed.

"Ne, I will go to the company myself tomorrow oppa," Jisoo thanked him once again and left to press the button on the elevator.

Her body slumped against the mirrored walls of the elevator after she hit the button to the top floor, watching the numbers increased as it goes higher, waiting for it to reach the top floor where Taehyung's duplex was at.

"Yeontan ah!" Jisoo squealed once she unlocked the main entrance with her fingerprint and was greeted by the charcoal coloured dog wagging its tail towards her happily.

She bent down to ruffled Yeontan's fur, leaning in to peck its button nose and earning a loving lick on her face and a hearty bark.

"I can't believe a dog can overshadow my existence Chu, I am hurt," Jisoo looked up with Yeontan in her arms chuckling at her jealous boyfriend sitting on the couch with his arms crossed.

"You can't blame me, Yeontan is so much more enthusiastically welcoming," Jisoo gestured at his lazy state, his body slouched at the side of the sofa with his body looking sideways at the television in front of him. She then proceeded to hug Yeontan tighter against her chest and brushed its hair gently as she ignored his lazy figure and went upstairs to freshen up.

Laying the dog on the bed and entering the bathroom to wash up and prepare for bed, she didn't notice Taehyung turning off all the lights downstairs and came up to plopped his body on his bed, bringing Yeontan into his arms as he snuggled his face into the dog's fur.

"You rascal, trying to steal my girl I see," Taehyung muttered into Yeontan's furry ears, tickling the dog and earned a bark from it before moving away from its owner towards the corner of the bed.

He looked up when he heard the click of the bathroom door and saw her silhouette exiting the bathroom in a silk robe and went into their walk in closet to put on her clothes. He immediately sat up and strode into the closet, being able to catch Jisoo looping her hoodie through her head and the hem reached just above her thighs.

"Taehyung ah," Jisoo mumbled when she felt him circling her waist from behind and sliding his hand up her thigh and disappearing under her hoodie.

"I miss you so much baby," Taehyung whispered in her ear before biting her earlobe and pulling the collar of her hoodie so he could access her neck.

"I got a photoshoot in the morning," Jisoo's breath hitched and grabbed onto his arm when she felt Taehyung's fingers brushed against her thighs. He chuckled and pecked her neck, making sure not to leave a hickey.

"Mhm, I will drop you off tomorrow morning," Taehyung caught her lips in his  when she threw her head back on his shoulder as she moaned at the feeling of his icy cold hands sliding up the side of her stomach and towards her breast.

Bark bark

"Yeontan ah," Jisoo exclaimed when she felt Yeontan's fur brushed against her calves and stepping on her fallen silk robe.

She pushed Taehyung's arm away from her body and bent down to pick Yeontan up from scratching her robe and carried him out of the room, leaving Taehyung there in a frozen state.

Did she just gave me up for Tannie?

Taehyung ruffled his hair and bent down to pick up her silk robe and hung it back onto the hanger in her closet. He was disappointed but still went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and came out to see the mesmerising view of Jisoo lying on her side of the bed, sideways with Yeontan in her embrace with her beautifully sculpted legs out in the open.

He sighed, she must be tired so he slid onto the space next to her, careful not to wake her up as he scooted closer to her body. He buried his face on her neck, giving it a few pecks.

After a while, he wasn't satisfied with the position they were sleeping in. He sat up and went over Jisoo's body, his hands shaking Yeontan that was in her embrace, hoping to wake his furry friend up.

"Not today buddy, she's mine," Taehyung whispered when he saw Yeontan glaring at him. Yeontan shook its fur and jumped off the bed, out of the door in a huff.

Taehyung stuck out his tongue childishly at his disappearing dog and proceeded to turn Jisoo's body around so she could face him. He lifted her head off the pillow a little to allow his arm to slip underneath to act as her pillow instead.

"That's rude Tae," Jisoo mumbled sleepily, her eyes opening a little and was greeted with her face against his chest as he pulled her closer. She didn't protest when he kept adjusting her body to the way he wanted, too tired to argue with him.

"He was the one who interrupted us," Taehyung pulled back a little and look down at her beautiful face, meeting her glare and retreated. "I promise I will get him a treat tomorrow."

"That's better," Jisoo nodded before lifting her head and rested her chin against his chest as she continued, "What are you doing on my side of the bed? What's the use of getting a king sized bed when you are making us sleep all mushed up together?"

"I don't care about the my side your side, we sleep together on one side anyway," Taehyung pulled the blanket over both of their intertwined bodies, holding his body up a little so he could see if her back was covered. His hand later rested on her back and pulled her closer so both their bodies are stuck together.

Jisoo reflexively tipped her head up from his chest, facing him. He chuckled and lowered his lips on hers, lingering for a while before planting another on her nose and forehead respectively.

He loves it when she is by his side.