Get To Know Atlantis [Part 2!]

Oi, oi, oi!

Here's part 4 Atlantis's design. Basically, I just took the old one and redrew it (same pose because I'm lazy as hell and a tired art student) and just changed up his design a little.

Stand Name: Atlantis
Stand User: Y/n L/

Past Stats:

Destructive Power: A
Speed: B
Range: A
Durability: B
Precision: A
Development Potential: A

New stats:

Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: C
Precision: A
Development Potential: B

Ability 1: Lag-- While time is slowed, Atlantis will move through at a normal/elevated pace to seem as if they were teleporting. To users who can stop time (Jotaro) it looks like Atlantis moves frame by frame.

Ability 2: Dissipate-- Can create a glitch in reality and make a single object disappear. The effect is removed when Atlantis moves his hand from the object.

Ability 3: Air Force-- Can distort the air around him and use it to his advantage to build up gusts of wind and attack with them.

Ability 4: Override-- when touching anything that is alive, Atlantis is able to freeze them in place. He does this by moving them so quickly in place, they are unable to move.

Ability 5: Reverse Time-- Atlantis has the ability to reverse time. He can take his users back days or hours ago physically, but can go back months or weeks only mentally or subconsciously. This ability can only be used once a day without having any side effects. However many more it is used, the weaker the user will become. Based on what the user is shown, will effect how far they will be able to travel. If the user isn't mentally strong, then they will be more exhausted. Because if this, their energy is drained. If too much of their energy is drained they could be placed into a comatose state to recover, and in worst-case, they'll die.

Ability 6 (bet you didn't see this coming): After Effects-- by moving so fast, Atlantis can create multiple images of himself and his user.

Personality: As we all know, Atlantis's spirit belongs to Tadashi L/n, the reader's older brother who died when she was younger. He has a cheerful, kind, and protective demeanor, and is often materialized without Y/n realizing it. He's become more of a comfort stand, and will always be the one to hold Y/n after a nightmare. She may summon him, then fall asleep while he's still there. This helps with nightmares because he's always beside her. Whenever he feels the fear from Y/n, he's breaking everything in his path or around him in a fit of rage. Usually, he's very calm and supportive, but when he is in battle, the mood will change. He's much more terrifying, and always sends a shiver down Y/n's spine. He's always going for the death kill, and holds no mercy or remorse for anyone. He will snap your neck without a second thought, then bring you a flower like nothing happened. This is why Y/n hates using him in battle. He more or less controls Y/n when he's  in attack mode. Because of her trauma, and because he knows she doesn't like him fighting that way, he'll force the images into her mind of the fight with Dio, so she'll be willing to let him fight.

Another thing I've seen in the comments and stuff: Some of you have theorized that Atlantis is actually the one who is giving the reader nightmares.

This is half true.

On one hand, yes, he is the one who is giving her the images. This is only when everything real is happening. Like flashbacks and such.

On the other hand, no, he isn't. Reader just has serious PTSD. The chapter that was written about her nightmare was this. It was pure PTSD. Nothing to do with Atlantis. But he has done it before.

When Y/n lied to Kak and Joot and told told them she wasn't able to summon Atlantis, it was because she was utterly terrified. She didn't want to go with them because she was afraid she'd see one of them get hurt, and then she'd freak out and accidentally summon Atlantis and with her being so scared, he'd kill someone. In a way, she was trying to protect them, and herself.

And why the FUCK, does this stand have a fanclub????

Like...

Damn you guys 😂😂

I think there's 7(?) people so far. There's also people who simp for him and I can see it.

Also! I posted this a while ago on my message board, but, if you would like to draw fan art of Atlantis alone, with yourself, with an oc, etc. I WOULD FUCKING LOVE TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!

My Instagram for wattpad is: oynxheart

If you want to submit, I'd be soooooo happy to see!

Atlantis and I say hello!

Also here's big boi