Atlantis Fanart--A/n--teaser

Hey guys! So basically, the book ended on a low-key cliff hanger, and I'm sorry, not sorry.

Anywaysssss

ATLANTIS FANART:

Credit to ThatWeebyGrrl:

I fucking love this so much because it's so funny

I fucking love this so much because it's so funny. I absolutely adore this and you! Thank you so so much!

Credit to bigOwl_bigAss:

Dude this is so creative! I love it so much and I'm so happy that you guys made a fanart! I honestly did not expect him to have a fan club, but I mean-

Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know that imma take a break from posting for a while. I'm having surgery soon, though I'm not sure when, on my shoulder so that's gonna make it a little difficult to do things, especially typing and such. I'll still be active and stuff, I just won't be updating on any books.

I did, however, feel like a little shit and decided to give an excerpt from the book that's in the making! I haven't decided on a title yet, and everything still needs lots of editing and rewriting, but this is what I have so far!

××××

You were chased through the market until you were backed into a corner. Literally. Your back was pressed against the far side of the alleyway, glaring at the men with murderous intent. Carefully placing the girl on the ground, you shoved her behind you before reaching into your waistband. A black-handled dagger spun in your hand as you pulled it out, the silver blade glinting in the sunlight. 

“Well, well, well. What do we have here?” The man, Geoff, you believe taunted. 

“They both look like they’d sell for a lot. ‘Specially the little one ‘ere.” A second man said. You gripped the blade tighter, turning it so the sharp side faced out-wards. 

“Think you can take us do ya?” A third man said. You narrowed your eyes dangerously. 

“Hey!” A new voice yelled. Everyone turned to look towards the end of the alleyway, where a new man stood. Taking this opportunity as a blessing, you rushed forward, kicking the first man at the back of his legs. You hit in in the back of the head with the butt end of the knife, and he fell unconscious. The man at the end of the alleyway rushed inside, charging at the third man. You grabbed the second man by his wrist, twisting his hand so the pipe fell to the ground with a loud clatter. He yelled in pain as you kneed between his legs, swiping the blade across his cheek as you did. He dropped to the ground, writhing in pain. The man who had yelled was struggling with the third man and you jumped into action, slapping your hand over his mouth as you slashed your blade across his neck. As he dropped as well, you grabbed the mysterious man by his collar and slammed him against the wall, pressing your dagger under his chin. You looked him up and down. 

He was rich. You could tell by his clothing, and by the handkerchief hanging from his jacket pocket. Joestar. You’ve definitely heard that name before. The Joestar’s were the talk of the slums at one point after the Father of the family adopted a boy who’d bustled his way around when he was younger. You hadn’t heard much about him after that, though. 

“You shouldn’t meddle with things that don’t concern you,” You said, stepping back as you removed the blade, making his shoulders drop in relief. “One day you’ll end up like them.”

“I-i’m sorry. I-I just couldn’t let you or that little girl get hurt.” He said. “I-i’m Jonathan Joestar,”

“Well Jonathan Joestar,” You said, plucking the wallet’s from the men. “I guess I should thank you for your help. But you shouldn’t risk your life for strangers, especially if you can’t fight worth a lick.” His cheeks tinted red from embarrassment. 

“I-I guess your right. S-say, I never caught your name.” He said, rubbing the back of his neck. You glanced over your shoulder at him. For a rich kid, he was awfully talkative to someone like you. He hadn’t even seemed shaken up that you just murdered a man in front of him. He was odd, that’s for sure. 

“It’s because I never gave it,” You said, picking Samantha up from the ground. 

“Oh,” Jonathan said, shifting on his feet. 

“And I won’t. I thank you for your help, but you must excuse us. I’m already late,” You slung the bag over your shoulder as you stood back up. 

“Please, I know we know nothing about each other, but allow me to walk you home,” He said. 

“You’re a gentleman, I’ll give you that,” You said, grinning at him under your hood. “But I don’t think so. I might just end up saving your hind-end again.”

×××××

Ahh, I hate it lol. Anyways, have a great night

:)