Chapter 9

Squidward and Patrick began to make love. They kissed and touched each other passionately. Nothing could possibly ruin this moment. That was until the two men heard something upstairs. The sound of breaking glass rang throughout the house.

"What was that Daddy Squidward?" Patrick asked seductively.

"I...... I don't know Patrick" Squidward replied.

They put their clothes back on and went to go investigate the noise. Squidward opened the door to his bedroom, and behold, there was a broken window. They investigated the area, to eventually find Spongebob hiding under their bed.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Squidward asked angrily.

"I'm sorry! It's just that I can't bear to see you with anyone else! I want you all to myself, and if i can't have you, nobody can!" Spongebob said with tears in his eyes.

And just as he said that, he revealed a 9 millimeter Glock 19.

"No please don't hurt my beloved!" Squidward cried.

"I swear to Neptune Squidward, I will shoot if you don't let me have you to myself!" Spongebob screamed.

"Wait! I have an idea!" Patrick said in the heat of the moment. "Why don't we just have a polyamorous relationship!"

"That's a great idea!" Spongebob said as he put away his 9 millimeter glock 19.

And they lived happily ever after.