the beginning

(y/n mind: pov)

Explosions, gunshots and screams everywhere around us me and my regiment with several others were sent into a hive city to take out a large chaos cult that had popped up. And the local government believed that they planed on summoning something, and when they sent teams in to investigate a small war began and we were sent in to stop this shit, we made to the main holdout trying to get in.

(y/n: talking)

Why are there so fucking many, they just keep coming.

(random soldier: talking)

Just shut up and keep shooting, they are going to run out of people eventually

(y/n: talking)

I am trying, good thing most of don't have armor right.

(Random soldier: talking)

Yeah, your right but enough talking more shooting.

BOOM!!!

You looked to were the sound of the explosion came from, it looked like some of the guys had managed to blow a hole into the holdout and that was our chance.

(commissar: yelling)

Through that opening men charge for the Emperor!!!

  Me and the others all charge towards that opening and shot or stabbed any enemy that I the way we lost some of the men but we made into the holdout and most began to clear the rooms an corridors, me and a couple others went father in and we found a large empty room with some boxes a glowing orb in the middle or so we thought. Then some weird fucker came out from fucking nowhere and shot some weird lighting from his hand and killed all the guy I was with except for me. I then jumped into cover.

(cultist: talking)

Give up imperial and accept your death you cannot win.

(y/n: talking)

Would you just shut up.

I stood up from my cover and shot him in the gut andhis just collapsed I guess he was just all talk and magic bullshit, I walked overtowards the orb in the middle of the room and looked at it, it was shiny andglowed, then I heard laughter I turned around and saw the cultist I shot laughinghe raised his hand and shot some of the lighting at the orb and I shot him inthe face to try and stop him but to late the lighting hit the orb and it beganto grow, I tried to run but when I turned to look at the growing orb I saw it turnto a beam of light and fly right for me I couldn't doge in time and it hit meand all I saw was light at first and then nothing but darkness.