a new world

(y/n: pov)

Darkness... that was all I saw for what felt like an eternity and there was no sound just nothing, it's was kind of nice nothing to worry about. And the I felt it the feeling of cold air on my skin I was confused I was lying down then opened my eyes and I saw a clear night sky I was confused I sat up and looked around and saw that I was in a forest for there were trees everywhere. Now I was really confused I was just in a hive city and now I was in some random forest I looked around some more and found my weapons and other things next to me.

(y/n: talking to himself)

Where in the Emperors name am, I wasn't I in a hive city and didn't I die what the fuck is going on is this the afterlife I thought the Emperor would be here and there would be more gold.

I pick up my things and start to look around I thenpick a direction and start walking hoping to find a settlement or somethingstill thinking about where you could be. My train of thought was broken by a sudden sound

*Growl*

(y/n: yelling)

Who is out there, come out know I am armed and I will not hesitate to shoot!

Then something I could best describe as a daemon walked out from behind some of the trees.

*Growl*

My guardsman instincts went into autopilot when the thing started to charge at me, I just started blasting as quickly as I could. The lasbolts hit the thing and burned right through some part, the thing had lost three limbs bye the time it made it to me were it fell to the ground dead. I breathed a sigh of relief. but then I then I heard more growls like the ones the thing made I turned around and saw a whole pack of them.

(y/n: talking)

You got to fucking kidding

Not wanting to fight them I pulled the pin on a grenade and tossed into the pack and took off running I heard the grenade explode and the creatures crying out in pain but I didn't stop I just kept running until I saw what looked like a city. I ran towards it.

(7 min later)

After running for several minutes I mad it to the city as I walked through the streets I noticed that it didn't really look like any imperial city I had ever been in. as I kept walking I also noticed some of the people I saw had animal parts like ears and tails where they some kind of abhuman or something like that. I came to a stop I front of what looked like a weapons shop.

(y/n: talking to himself)

From dust till dawn. Interesting name maybe I can get some answers in here.