a fight and a offer

I open the door and saw an old man behind the desk and hoped he could answer my questions.

(Old man: talking)

Welcome how can I help you.

(y/n: talking)

I have a couple questions I hoped you could answer if you don't mind.

(old man: talking)

Sure, ask away are you new around here.

(y/n: talking)

Kind of now what is this city called, what planet are we on, and were in the imperium are we?

(old man: talking)

Well first the city we are in is called Vale. The planet we are on is called remnant and I don't know what this imperium is.

(y/n: talking)

You mean that you never heard of the imperium or the emperor?

was i not in the imperium anymore, maybe that beam sent me to another world 

(old man: talking)

Doesn't ring a bell.

(y/n: talking)

do you mind if I take a look around your shop

(old man: talking)

go ahead

I went around inside the shop looking at some weird crystals that was called dust when saw a girl in a red cape reading something maybe I could learn more on what dust is. So, I went over to look and there were a lot of magazines on weapons and dust so I picked on and started reading and from what I read dust is some kind of ammunition made from crystals that have powers like fire and ice. As I was reading, I could feel that the girl in red was looking at me I turned to look at her but she quietly turned her head back to the magazine she was reading.

(red/Ruby pov)

I was reading about some new weapons when a guy dressed like a soldier walked over next to me, he looked a little lost. He started reading something about dust. I saw he had some weapons a rifle on his back and a pistol on his hip. as I was looking, he turned to look at me I quickly turned away hoping he didn't see me staring.

(y/n pov)

That was a little weird but I didn't really mind it I was used to be looking at me weird. As I put the magazine back, I heard the door to the shop open and a guy with orange hair and a cane walked I to the shop with a group of armed men.

 As I put the magazine back, I heard the door to the shop open and a guy with orange hair and a cane walked I to the shop with a group of armed men