Ch.1 Captain and The Soldier

Y/n Pov
○○○○○○○○○
I cautiously knocked on Levi's office door "Name and business." I then hear him say. "Uh...y/n...and...uh...you wanted to see..me S-sir..." I start to stutter. I had a crush on Levi since the first time I laid eyes on him, 3 years ago. "Come in, Cadet." I slowly open the door. "What did you need me for S-sir?" He glares at me, then slowly gets up from his desk and walks over to me and pins me against the door. I yelp, he smirks and locks the door. I close my eyes for a second to collect my thoughts, when I feel lips against mine. My eyes shot open to see Levi. My face turns bright red but I start to kiss back. He then grabs my waist pulling me up so I rest on his hips. He carries me to his bed and drops me, making me yelp. He stands there smirking. "I've tried containing myself but I just can't do it anymore, Cadet." He says as he removes his shirt. I blush even redder while I admire his toned eight pack. He then gets on top of me and starts kissing my lips. I freeze then relax into the kiss as he slides his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance,  which I give in almost imedently. His tongue explores very inch of my hot mouth. He then moves to my jaw leaving soft kisses. He slowly makes his way to my neck, kissing all over trying to find my sweet spot. He then kisses my collar bone making a soft moan to excape my mouth, he stops suddenly and looks up. My face heats up and I try to cover my face but he pins my wrist above my head with one hand, as he grabs something off the nightstand. He ties something around my wrist. He leans down and whispers in my ear "I hope your ready, Cadet." Making me shiver. After he says that he licks mh ear. I whimper causing him to go straight to my sweet spot again, kissing and sucking, leaving a deep purple hickey. I moan louder then before. He slowly removes my shirt, exposing my lace black lingerie. He stares for a moment before going lower down. He removes my pants unbuttoning them slowly. I watch his long slim fingers unbotton the last button and he slides them down. He starts to kiss my inner thigh making me gasp. "W-what-" i was cut off by him sucking on my inner thigh leaving a dark hickey.  He then removes his belt slowly sliding his pants down so he's just in black boxers. I blush. He looks at me and smirks "Like what you see, Cadet?" I slowly nod. He then moves back in between my thighs, I gasp as he gives me another hickey on my inner thigh. He roughly removes my lace lingerie. He then moves his fingers to my clit rubbing in circular motions, making me moan loudly. He thrust his fingers into me hard. Then we both hear a nock at the door. He covers my mouth as his fingers go faster. I moan and scream into his hand. "Name and business." "Uh...Eren Jaeger...you needed me eariler...Captain my I come in?" Levi looks at me and smirks. "Yes you can." I start to panic as Levi gets up puloing his finger out and proceeing to suck on them as he walks over to the door. He unlocks the door. Eren slowly walk in and stops when he sees me. I blush looking away, breaking eye contact with him. "U-uh-is this a good time?" When he looks at levi his eyes whiden,  Levi smirks, he shut the door and pins Eren against the wall the same way he did to me. He blushes "C-captin?" Levi kisses him roughly. Then he steps back and walks to this office chair. He sits down and spins it so it's facing me. He motions Eren towards me. Eren walks over to me and his face red. He leans down and whispers "Is this okay, Y/n?" Levi makes a "tch" and  I partially nod. Eren then leans down and starts kissing my neck finding my sweet spot imedently. I moan as he leaves a hickey over the one Levi left earlier. He slowly moves down to my stomach softly kissing every inch of it. He then moves down in between my thighs spreading them open wider. I gasp as he immediately starts to rub my clit in circular motions making me arch my back and I let out a load moan. He moves his fingers down and starts to thrust them into me. Levi walk over and starts to undress Eren as he's fingerings me. Levi bends down and kisses Erens neck making him throw his head back. Eren then moves his head back in between my thighs and slightly licks my clit still fingering me making a loud moan excape my mouth. "F-FUCK..MMMHM" he pulls out his fingers slowly and looks at me before slowly licking my juices off his long slim fingers. Levi slightly pushes Eren to the side as he removes his boxer and I see his cock spring up making me whimper. "Get ready Y/n, it's not going to be a gentle night." He says with a evil smirk. He slowly starts to thrusting to me. He then starts to pick up the speed. I let out a moan. "L-LEVI-MMHGH-F-FUCK" He starts to go even faster making me say "I-m-im-goin-going-t-to-c-cum." He takes it out and I let out a whimper. "Sorry Cadet, were not done with you yet." Eren and him look at eachother smirk my face starts to heat up. Eren starts to finish undressing while Levi just stares at you before speaking. "Your sexy as fuck when your a hot mess." Eren then walk over with nothing but boxers on. He then makes eye contact as he slides them down. My eyes travel from his green eyes down to his toned abs down to his cock. My eyes widen and I quickly look away. I hear him and Levi snicker. I gasp as I feel Eren thrust into me all at once. He picks up the speed till I can barley breathe. I then let out a moan "UHHAHH, I-M-IM-GOIN-GOING-T-TO-C-CUM, UHHHAHH!!!" He then pulls out and look at me and smirks. He bends down onto his knees and starts to suck on my clit making my back arch.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hiii everyone this is my first time writing a fanfiction. Also first time writing smut. So I hope it not too bad. Also I'm not the best at spelling so if I spelt anything wrong I'm so sorry.
Till Next Time; Peace Out