Ch. 2 Lovers

Erens Pov
○○○○○○○○○
I flicked my tongue causing her to arch her back and let out a sexy moan. I felt myself get harder. I started to kiss up her stomach to her mouth sliding my tongue along her bottom lip begging for entrance, which she slightly separates her lips allowing me to slip my tongue in. I explore her hot moist mouth. I then feel Levi kiss my neck, he starts to lick and suck on my sweet spot causing me to break mine and Y/n's kiss. I throw my head back and let out and soft moan. Levi spins me around and locks our lips together forcing his tongue into my hot mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance but of course like usual I let him win. His tongue explores every inch of my mouth. He pulls me up not breaking the kiss he pushes my chest causing me to fall onto the bed next to Y/n. He breaks the kiss and starts to kiss my jaw down to my neck then to my chest also stomach. He lowers him self in between my legs and takes my hard member into his mouth swirling his tongue around the tip. I throw my head back and my back arches I let out a feminine moan. He takes the whole length. I feel myslef start to cum I panic and say. "L-LEVI-MMHGH-IM-G-GOING-T-TO-!!!" Before I could finish he takes it out and I reach down to please myself but he slaps my hand "Oh no your not done yet, brat." He takes my hands and pins them above my head and leans down and whispers "Leave them there or I'll punish you." I obay. He lifts one of my legs up and sets it on his shoulder then lifts the other one up and does the same. He shoves two of his fingers into my mouth and demands me to suck on them. I obay almost immediately. I begin to suck and then he pulls them out with a *pop*. He moves them down by my entrance and slowly presses both of his fingers at once. I gasp in pain and pleasure. He begins to thrust them into me with force. Once I stop gasping and I started to relax he positioned himself at my entrance and pushes it in. I scream in pleasure and pain. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Y/n flinch from my scream. I look up at the sexy raven haired boy above me. I feel my member twitch as my cum leaks out. I see him reach over to Y/n and runs his fingers threw her hair. I feel him fill my ass up with his hot sticky cum. He throws his head back and let's out his organism. He pulls out and plops down next to me breathing heavily. He then says "Hey, Y/n." She turns onto her side and says "Y-yes, C-captin?" Then Levi's motions her to come over by him, which she obays. She stands in front of him nervously. He sits up and grabs her moving her so she on top of me. My breathing hitches. Levi leans into her ear and whispers soemthing. She then lowers herself onto my member gasping. My hands move onto her hips lifting her up lightly then lowering her back down. I start to move faster. She starts to moan louder and louder. We all jump when we hear a loud nock at the office door. Levi shoots up. "Name and business." But there was no answer just giggles. Levi jumps up and starts to dress himself.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiii I hope you like this chapter
Till Next Time; Peace Out.