Ch. 5 Erwin

Erens Pov
○○○○○○○○○○○
It's been three days since the last time I even talked to Levi and Y/n. Today is the day we adventure out side of the wall. It's been about a month since our last expedition. I was worried because this one will be more dangerous than the last. I was heading to my room to get dressed when I bumped into someone. I looked down and saw Levi glaring at me. "Hey...Uh-Captain...s-sorry..I wasn't payin-" before I could finish Levi's lips were on mine. He broke the kiss leading me to his office. He opened the door and pushed me in him following behind. I look back at him again and he tackled my to the ground locking our lips. He forced his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch. He breaks the kiss and starts sucking on my sweet spot causing me to let out a load moan. His long slim fingers wander to my shirts bottom pulling it over my head breaking the kiss for a slit second. He pulls away gasping for air. He then moves down to my abs kissing them lightly. While he's kissing my abs he's unbuttoning my pants. After he unbuttons the last button he slides them off moving his lips lower. He rubs my erection threw the fabric causing me to moan loudly. He removes my boxers grabbing ahold of my member, he puts his lips on the tip then swirls his tongue around it. I let out another moan. He then starts to deep throat my erection. After a couple minutes I feel my member pulse as cum leaks out. I moan, "F-FUCK, C-CAPTIN, UHHHAHH!!!!" Before he could pull it out I burst another load into his hot mouth. He look up making eye. Pulling my member out and swallowing my hot sticky cum. He starts to kiss his way back up to my neck. He then whispers, "I've missed you so much, I couldn't stand it I just had to have you." I blush. He then says. "Imma go get Y/n she'll want someone this action." He gets up and motions me to go onto the bed and wait. After about ten minutes the door opens, Levi and Y/n walk in. I watch as Levi pins her against the wall next to the door. He licks her sweet spot causing her to moan softly. He then yanks her towards the bed. Pushing her onto it. She blushes as we make eye contact. I softly giggle. Levi then crawls into my lap kissing me roughly shoving his tongue into my mouth. After a couple minutes I break away from lack if oxygen. We're both breathing heavy as he moves down to my neck kissing and sucking all over. He then starts to take off his shirt exposing his toned eight pack. My fingers wander down as they explore each ab. Then they move down to his belt unbuckling it. I pull it off tossing it onto the floor. He then stands up pulling his tight pants off so he just in his boxers. I can see a giant bulge, I reach over gently runing my fingers over it making him softly moan. Suddenly we hear Erwin call out for Levi. We all freeze then Levi motions me and y/n to the bathroom. We rush inside shutting the door quietly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAIII. I hope you liked this chapter I wrote it while in social studies lol. Till Next Time; Peace Out.