Ch. 4 The Shower

Y/n's Pov
○○○○○○○○○○
When I woke up the sun was just setting. I looked over and saw Levi and Eren cuddling. I smiled and got up. I went straight to the shower that was in Levi's office bathroom. I turned the water on
all the way cold and hopped in. After about five minutes I hear the bathroom door open. I start to get really nervous when the shower curtain moved and Levi came into the shower with me. "Uh- hi..C-captin." He smiled and caressed my check with his hand. "Hey, Cadet." He leans in and pecks me on the lips. I blush. He grabs some soap and begins to wash himself up. "Earlier was fun." He smiles. I look down as my face heats up. "Yeah...it was.." Before I knew it I was pinned against the shower wall. I look up and as soon as I do that he roughly kisses me, forcing his tongue into my mouth. The kiss lasted for quite awhile before he breaks it gasping for air. We soon finish showering and got dressed. Eren was still sound asleep when Levi walked over and kissed his neck. "Mghgm" Eren grumbles while rolling over to look at Levi. "Hey brat, you should take a shower. We got to get down stairs for dinner." Eren groans and gets up. "What time is it?" Levi makes a "tch" before responding. "7:30 pm." He grabs Erens hands yanking him up. I giggle. Eren and Levi glare at me and I quickly say. "Imma head down to the dinning hall." I ran out of the room and down the hall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haiii!!!
It's a little short but I hope yall liked it. Till Next Time; Peace Out.