Ch. 3 The Giggles

Levi's Pov
○○○○○○○○○○○
I start to get dressed pulling on my jeans and tossing my shirt on. I make my way to the door I unlock it and throw it open just enough for who ever is eves dropping couldn't see Eren and Y/n. I walk out still breathing heavy. I look to the right and see Hanji. I roll my eyes. "What the fuck do you want, Shitty-Glasses." She giggles. "I heard moans coming from your room when I was passing. And I knocked." She giggles again. I roll my eyes and spat. "Well its not of your fucking business. If you tell Erwin or anyone I'll gouge your fucking eyes out." I turn and walk back into my office. I shut the door relocking it. When I turn I see Y/n and Eren making out. I make a "tch" sound and walk over. I lean down and start to kiss Y/n's neck. She moans into Eren's mouth. She breaks the kiss and turns around and grabs my shoulders pushing me onto my bed. She crawls on top of me and locks her lips on to mine. She slides her tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance which I give in. She slides her tongue in. I don't fight for dominance. She breaks the kiss and goes straight to my sweet spot. She leaves a big dark purple hickeys. I moan and intertwine my long slim fingers into her hair. Her hands wander down to my shirt and she pulls it off breaking the kiss for a slit second. She then starts to unbotton my pants. She breaks the kiss again bringing her lips to the middle of my abs. After she gets my pants unbottoned she slides both my underwear and pants down. My cock springs up. She stares before taking my length and licking the tip. I moan "F-FUCK, Cadet." She makes eye contact with me before taking in the full length. She starts to bob her head up and down. I throw my head back and let out a moan "UHHAHH!" I feel my member twitch as cum leaks out. She takes it out and makes eye contact and swallows. She then licks up the cum that didn't make it into her mouth. She grabs my member and starts to stroke it, making me cum again. She stops and lays down next to me. Soon we all fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~
Hai! Sorry the smuts dragging on for multiple chapters. But its stopped....for now. Heh well Till Next Time; Peace Out!