Time Machine!

(An: I couldn't think of a interesting title for this chapter, so if you can come up with one, I'll change it to that title and mention you right here: Greenarrow4ever)

Dimension: St4

Tails was in his workshop building a strange looking machine. Knuckles was there with the Master Emerald with him (probably so it doesn't get stolen by Rouge or Eggman), he looked at the machine with a confused exasperation in his face.

Knuckles: "Uh... Tails, what is that thing?"

Tails: "What, this?"

He pointed to the machine.

Knuckles: "Yeah..."

Tails: "Well, it's suppose to let me tra-"

Before Tails could finish, Sonic burst through the for with a terrified look on his face.

Sonic: "Tails! You gotta hide me, bro!"

Tails: "What? What's wrong!?"

Amy then tackled Sonic to the ground from behind. She let out a cute giggle.

Amy: "Gotcha!"

Sonic slightly blushed.

Sonic: "Amy, please get off of me..."

Amy: "Oops, sorry."

Amy got up and help Sonic up too his feet. She then looked over Sonic's shoulder and saw the machine.

Amy: "What's that?"

Tails: "Well, I was just about to tell Knuckles it suppose to let m-"

Sonic turned around and saw the machine.

Sonic: "What the heck is that!?"

Tails: "If you all would just let me finish my sentences, I could tell you that it suppose to let me travel through different dimensions!!!"

Little did they all know, Eggman was spying on them the whole time, and he heard everything.

Eggman's thoughts: Different dimensions you say? That could come in handy...

Sonic: "Well, does it work?"

Tails: "Well not yet, but once I add these last few screws and the double A batteries, it should work."

Knuckles: "I'm sorry. Should work?"

Sonic: "Oh, have a little faith, Knuckles, Tails' inventions have never let us down before."

Knuckles: "I guess your right..."

Amy: "We could help you, Tails."

Tails: "Sweet!"

Tails tossed screwdrivers to Sonic, Knuckles, and Amy.

Tails: "You three finish putting in the last screws, and I'll go find the batteries."

Tails then ran of.

Knuckles: "... Wait, he didn't have the batteries in the first place?"

Sonic looked at the machine.

Sonic: "Well, team. Let's get to work."

While they worked on their machine, Eggman, whom was still spying on them, contacted Orbot and Cubot.

Eggman: "Orbot! Cubot! Forget the Egg-Nuke, I've got I better plan... Now get your rust butts over here and bring a couple of badniks!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
An: Sorry this took a while. I been doing a bunch of school stuff. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Bye!👋