Fifteen

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1.2K! THATS CRAZY. I LOVE YOU GUYS. JUST REMEMBER, COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE.
TYSM. 💞😍

//// \\\\

Jack's POV

Leighla and I walked down the streets, her in her crop top and shorts, with these heels that were, like, seven inches tall. I never understood how women can wear heels like that.

She slipped her hand into mine. "I'm so glad you got rid of that ugly Alyssa girl. You're mine."

"I'm not going to lie, she was really annoying. She was always talking about how she's so scared for California. I mean, she's a pretty cool girl, but damn she was really annoying with that shit."

"I wouldn't be like that," Leighla said. "I'm not worried about not making friends."

"Yeah."

"Besides you have me, so you don't need friends."

"Babe, don't take it the wrong way, but just because I have a girlfriend doesn't mean I can't have friends. I can't spend every second with you," I said.

"True, but you don't need them right now do you?" She asked me.

"No, Leighla," I spoke. "Not right now."

We got back to my house, and my parents were pulling out of the driveway. Dad stopped the car and rolled Mom's window down. "Who is this?" Mom asked.

"This is my friend, Leighla," I said. "We just met a couple weeks ago."

"What about Alyssa?" Dad asked. "She was a really sweet girl."

"Oh, she broke up with me for some guy," I lied, not wanting them to know that I was more interested in Leighla.

"Oh, we're sorry, sweetie," Mom said. "You two go inside and do something. But no touching." She pointed her two fingers at her eyes, then at us. Then, Dad pulled out and they were on their way.

"Well, that was awkward," Leighla said. "but good job on the Alyssa thing."

"Yeah, I guess," I laughed, and we went inside and sat down on the couch.

/////\\\\\

alyssa's pov

I sat up in my bed and sighed. I only got two hours of sleep. I can't stop thinking. I miss him. He still hasn't made an effort to talk to me, but neither have I. He's literally all I can think about. He's all I want, to be honest. But I know that he obviously doesn't want me or he wouldn't have broken up with me.

I still gets to me how he broke up with me over voicemail. That's so overrated. It's mostly over text, but voicemail? Come on, Jack. You can do better than that. I do realize that the face-to-face thing isn't going to work out quiet well, but he could've facetimed me or called me.

I should just get over it. I have Cameron to vent to when I need to. He pretty much understands me now. I was at his house until three this morning, actually. Oops. We got so close last night, he actually told me things that I never thought would happen to him. I told him things. Things that made him laugh, and things that made him want to cry.

I pulled the cover up over my head and just lay there. That's all I wanted to do. That's all I could do. I don't have anything to say to anybody right now, so I just lay on my bed and started out of the window.

"Honey, it's time to wake up. It's almost 1:30," Mom said. "We have a dinner to go to."

"In that case, I don't want to go," I groaned, throwing a pillow over my head, the blanket was down around my waist.

"You should've went to sleep last night and not stayed over at Cameron's so long," she snapped. "Now get up or I'm throwing cold water on you."

"Mom, stop!" I yelled. "I don't want to go. My heart is broken."

At that point, I wished I didn't say that. "What?"

"Nothing."

"You said your heart is broken..." she softly spoke. "What happened?"

"It's nothing. I don't want to talk about it."

"Alright, well, fine. Just get up and get dressed. It starts at three."

"Mom, I don't want to go."

"Would you go if I told you it's over at Cameron's house?" she asked.

I jumped out of my bed and quickly threw on a white t-shirt, black shorts, and purple vans. I brushed through my hair and brushed my teeth, also putting on a thin line of eyeliner and mascara.

"Ready," I leaned up against the door frame. "Let's go."

"It's not time yet," she laughed. "Just hang out it here. Don't go over there just yet."

"Ok."

She shut the door behind her, and not knowing why I did this, but I opened my window, climbed out, shut the windows back, and jumped on the ground. I landed the wrong way and ended up breaking my foot. So I hopped over to Cameron's house, trying not to touch my foot to the ground.

"What happened?" Cam asked, putting a pillow underneath my foot.

"Mom decided to argue with me and say I couldn't come over here it, but I tried to tell her that you guys wouldn't mind. So I climbed out of the house through my windows and jumped."

"And your bedroom is on the second floor," Sierra said. I nodded.

"Well, at least it's not a really bad break," Cam said. "We should probably take you to the hospital soon."

"Yeah," I said. "Probably."

Three o'clock came, and I was downstairs with Cameron watching him play his game.
Mom and dad walked in and asked. "Have you seen Alyssa? We can't find her."

"Uh, she's, not here, I don't think," Sierra said. "I'll let you know if I see her."

"Thank you," Dad said, clapping his hands together. "Now where's the food?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "This is ridiculous."

"What's wrong?" asked Cam. He paused his game and shifted his body to look at me.

"One, my fucking mom is pregnant," I began. "Two, they're being annoying as hell lately. Three, my foots broken. So what isn't wrong?"

"You must go through a lot, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I don't mean to spoil the ending for you, but everything is going to be okay," he pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you, Cameron."

I smiled at him, and he continued his game.
Sierra brought two plates of food down to us, so Mom and Dad wouldn't know I was there.

"Not to be rude, but your Mom is, like, pigging out on all of this food," she laughed quietly. "I'd ask you to so something, but you know."

I laughed. "Yeah, she's actually pregnant."

"Oh, wow. You can just live with us if you want," she said. "I don't mind. And I'm pretty sure Cam doesn't either." She easily punched his shoulder.

"Nah, I don't mind either," he smiled. "Stay as long as you want."

I smiled. "I just remembered I'm going back to Nebraska tomorrow to visit."

"Ugh, you're leaving me already?" Cam whined. "But you just got here!"

I placed my hands on his cheeks. "Don't worry, I'm coming back," I laughed.

/////\\\\\

I opened my eyes to see the bright, yellow sun popping the crack of my curtains. I yawned, stretching, making my leg go halfway off of the bed. I got up and dressed in a girly, flowy dress which flowers, and some slightly-wedged, white shoes.

My hair was curled and half the top was put in a pony tail. My makeup was neutral, with some pink lipstick.

"Good morning," Mom said, setting a plate of French toast on the counter in front of me. "Hurry up and eat. We have to get to the airport in an hour."

By the time I got done eating, Cameron and Sierra were sitting on the couch tormenting each other.

"Guys, calm down," I laughed. "I'm leaving for a week."

"This is so sad," Sierra said, covering her face.

"I'll be back!" I smiled, sympathetically. "It's okay!"

She smiled and pulled me into a hug, Alison and Cameron joining. "We'll see you soon," Alison said, winking at Cameron. I elbowed her in the boob. She put her hand over it, and groaned. "Ow! That hurt, you asshole!"

"Sorry, let's go."

"I love you Alyssa!" Cameron yelled.

"I love you more, Cam!" I smiled, waving at the two siblings as they shut the door and we drove off to the airport.

++

Hi guys. Sorry if this chapter sucked. It was like almost 3 when I updated this. But anyway, thanks for the reads.

I'm so proud🙈I love you all!

Comment, vote, and share! 💕

Let's get to 1.3k! ☺️