Synopsis

Francine Mei Zaldua is known as one of the top students at university of Asturias in Cebu province. She is a talented and a smart woman who dreamt to succeed and give her family a new life in the future. She has the beauty of simplicity that screams desire of every men she encounters. Countless of men have dared to court her but she's a well-organized woman who believes in dignity comes first. No matter what it takes. So she easily rejects them like throwing a crampled paper on the trash can. Because she's a woman who doesn't seeks personal affection. A woman who's never been interested with men.

Until a man who was born rich came, he is Mark Lucas Imperial. A man who gets what he wants to get and also a man that has great imperfections in life. He is somewhat known as silent playboy but hated to love again for he had experience heartbreaks in his previous relationships.

How would the two main characters work since they both hated to be involved in a relationship.

Hated to commit a commitment for it was just a distraction.

Would they rather to hurt themselves than to be in each other's embrace and shared the happiness of love?

Is it a love story?

Or

Converge but not destined?