Chapter 1

Hello everyone, welcome to a non My Hero Academia story hehe. Anyways I was just getting things settled in our new house after I uploaded a new chapter in my Villain story. Suddenly as always my brain came up with an old idea that I had about 5 months ago and I decided to look through my idea files and started planning things out, cleaning it up and boom. This story will be a small break from my usual stories I upload but I do promise I will try to upload some more on the other ones. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy because I have a feeling this will be a good one I'll tell you that!

Thanks again kid, come again.

Jack Simmons, a guy of 17 years in his life. Long black hair covering his eyes and standing at 6'0, no he's not a Hentai protagonist. One day he woke up with no memory and some sort of band on his wrist. Now he's working at a Pokemart selling products to Pokémon trainers, who aim to be the best in the world. What region is he on? Oh right, uhh he's in the Kalos Region. Don't ask! Anyways he clocked out as he was done for the day and headed back home to eat and rest. On the way he decided to go to the local market to grab some snacks to fill in his shelf again. Suddenly the giant digital screen lit up for another news flash.

Malva: Afternoon everyone today we bring you this special news report of the day! Earlier Today our champion Diantha has won another spectacular victory against a challenger of an elite four of the Kanto region, Bruno in a exhibition match. As we're waiting for another couple months before the Pokémon league championship begins. Who will be joining and who has the guts to go toe to toe against the champion? Tune in next time for more news!

Jack smiles and huffs out before heading out to his place until he heard the roaring thunder in the background.

Jack: Ah great...got to hurry back.

Minutes pass as he got closer to his tiny home out in the distance. The door opened and Jack rushed inside, closing the door and putting the stuff on the kitchen counter. He placed a pot on the stove, filled it with some water and started boiling the water and went to the bathroom to take a quick cold shower. He got out and started drying out his face and hair and noticed how long its gotten.

Jack: Damn I really need to get rid of this.

He started grabbing the scissors and was about to start getting rid of the long strands until a loud bang was heard from the door. Jack raised a brow before grabbing a pair of pj pants and headed to the door. He twisted the doorknob and pulled the door open to see no one but harsh rain drops and thunder in the distance. He huffed and was about to close the door until he saw a glimpse in the corner of his eye and saw a basket on the door step. Something was moving around as whatever was in the basket was covered in a blanket. The long haired teen raised an eyebrow before unwrapping the blanket to see a sleeping Pokémon under the covers.

Jack: What the. A Buneary?

What was under the covers was a Buneary holding a crème colored stone with three different colors of brown in a swirl. Jack kept staring at the rabbit Pokémon as it soon started to wake up from her slumber and let the stone roll off it's arm. Jack leaned a little closer until the pokemon widened it's eyes and suddenly smashed it's foot on his face. The teen reeled back in pain as he was holding his nose in pain.

Bun!

Jack: What the hell! Oww...didn't have to do that.

He says as he felt something leaking from his nose and noticed blood was coming out. He went to the bathroom to grab a cotton ball to plug his nostrils. The Pokémon just huffed and started walking around and it was amazed at the place she was at. Jack came back and grabbed Buneary just to hold her up in the air.

Jack: Listen up you little shit, I don't know what's going here and why you broke my nose but you're not gonna be staying here for long, got that!?

Buneary! Bun Bun!

He just sighed and dropped the Pokémon but it landed on it's feet. He went back to the kitchen to see the water boiling a lot so he dumped some pasta noodles in the pot and grabbed some sauce. He heard a low growl in the distance as Jack saw Buneary rubbing its tummy. The teen sighed and opened up his fridge to see if he had any berries left in which he did but...they were rawst berries. Now they're good to cure burns after a battle but it has a super bitter taste which leaves them as a last minute option incase a trainer runs out of burn heals. He grabbed one and showed it to the buneary. The Pokémon took a quick sniff at the berry before taking a nibble at it and seemed amused at the taste. Buneary took the berry and bit into it and smiled as it seems it's enjoying.

Jack: Gotta stop referring it as "it". Uhh are you a boy?

The Buneary just looked at Jack and frowned as it wiggled it's feet as if threatening him with another kick to the nose.

Jack: Guessing you're a girl then.

The Rabbit Pokémon smiled as she bit into the berry again and finished it. Jack went back to the kitchen and dumped the water in the sink before preparing the noodles with the sauce and condiments. He grabbed a plate and topped it with some spaghetti and placed a bowl of rawst berries on the floor which the Pokémon took the bowl and went to the small couch. The teen sighed and started eating his food. Soon he got up, washed his plate and started going to bed until he noticed the Buneary was already tucking herself on his bed. That's how you end the day right there.

[The next morning]

The next day rolled up after having a quick argument with the rabbit Pokémon which ended with Jack sleeping on the floor and a Buneary having the whole bed to herself. Jack got up from the floor and popped his back, stretching and relieving some of the pain. He started getting dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a white shirt while wearing some slides. He went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast till he forgot he doesn't have anymore eggs.

Jack: Jeez...well I gotta get poke food for this pipsqueak anyways...

The teen grabbed his wallet and a hat to cover his eyes from the sun. He looked over to see if the Pokémon was up but didn't see anything. He left the house and headed to the market and noticed how sunny it is but a cool breeze passing by every often. Jack smiled a little before he arrived at the store and grabbed a basket. He started grabbing the usual stuff which was eggs, milk, some sausage, 10 pounds of Rawst berries because lord knows how much that bunny will eat and of course a bag of poke food. He went to the cash register and started placing his items while taking some cash out of his wallet.

Cashier: How you doing today Jack?

Jack: Hey man, nothing much just needed to get the fridge filled up a little.

Cashier: *notices the Pokémon food* Hey you finally got yourself a Pokémon! Finally decided to become a trainer?

Jack: Tch as if, just need to take care of this Buneary that showed up yesterday.

Cashier: A Buneary? You don't see many of them here in Kalos.

Jack: Really? Are they rare or something?

Cashier: Well there never was a population of Bunearys and Lopunnys here in Kalos. I think you should apply to be a Pokémon trainer, it'll be fun since you're still young.

Jack: Yeah I'll do that when Slowpokes can fly.

Cashier: Ah well, you never know.

The long haired teen paid for his stuff and went back home to prepare breakfast and pour some Poke food for the Buneary.

You should apply to be a Pokémon trainer.

Jack: I don't even know who I really am. *takes a bite of his food* Unless I found out for myself... *Looks at Buneary* Heh, my ass.

Well? How was it? I hope you like this as I will continue. Actually I might get started on the next chapter right now! Anyways Toodles!