Chapter 4

Alright now we get started on the good stuff...I think. Anyways enjoy!

The next morning rolled up, Jack and Buneary waking up getting ready to head over to the Pokémon lab where supposedly you can apply and get your license. They finished up their breakfast and were ready to leave the house until Jack realized he should tie his hair back but he started thinking a little.

Buneary?

Jack: I'll be right back Buneary.

The long haired teen went to the bathroom and started looking for his clipper clipper and scissors as well. He took a deep breath as he was still processing the change he is going to make, not just his appearance first but also his life situation as well.

Jack: Ok here we go...

He began to cut off his hair until it was short enough to use the clippers with the scissors then started combing the top back. He turned on the clippers and started shaving off the sides until it became as short as a buzzcut. He then looked at the mirror and checked to see if there wasn't anything messed up. He smiled and walked out the door with Buneary on Jack's shoulder after hopping on. They started walking towards the next city where the professor is at which is in Lumiose City. Shouldn't take long since they live in Santalune City which is close by so they decided to do a little training by finding a wild Pokémon around the area. Soon enough they found a Caterpie wiggling around, that's when they took the chance to battle it.

Jack: Alright if I remember correctly Buneary has work up and pound. Buneary lets get started with work up.

Bun!

The rabbit pokémon started glowing red and raised her attack and sp attack stats. The Caterpie panicked and used string shot and covered Buneary with some webbing.

Jack: Buneary use Pound!

Buneary listened and connected her foot to Caterpie's small body, sending it towards a tree.

Jack: One more time!

The rabbit pokémon swung her foot at Caterpie and knocked it out, winning the battle. The two cheered at their first win against a wild Pokémon. Meanwhile at the airport an airplane can be heard landing down and setting itself on the ground. You're probably expecting a special someone to be walking out but instead it was a small Pokémon sneaking itself away from security and towards the exit doors. The last words it heard from the airport was

Welcome to the Kalos region! All passengers from the Alola region please follow the tour guide to the bus!

(Back with Jack and Buneary)

The duo had finally arrived at Lumiose city where their prime showcase was the Prism tower. Jack sniffed the air and had a small smile on his face. Buneary took out a rawst berry and took a bite of it. Both started walking towards the main streets, Jack taking out a piece of paper to check where the lab was located. He was confused at the area as he never visited Lumiose city, so he asked a nearby person for directions.

Jack: Excuse me miss but do you happen to know where I could find a Professor Sycamore?

???: Sycamore? Hmm I haven't seen him in a while but he should be at his office near the video studio and the Pokémon center... actually if you go to your left and go straight down you should see a three story building with iron fences!

Jack: Ah thank you very much, lets go Buneary.

Bun!

Buneary hopped on jack's head as he started jogging towards the direction. The two noticed some Pokémon were also walking around such as Gogoats and older people walking with their Furfrous that had unique hair styles on them. Soon they arrived at the building the woman was describing, both Jack and Buneary staring at the building in hesitation. The teen gulped a little and took one step to the property and soon started making his way to the front doors. He twisted the weirdly shaped door knob and entered inside to see a few seats around the room, a couple of plants and a front desk with a man behind the desk minding his business. Jack went up to the man in which the man noticed and smiled.