Chapter 5

So this chapter was suppose to be uploaded two days ago until the next morning it wasn't uploaded and to make things worse half the writing was gone so back to square one. Anyway I guess I should say this now, I will be trying a new style of writing because I'm starting to not like the how it turned out so here we go, enjoy.

After the duo left Lumiose city, they started to look for pokémon to catch so Jack has a better chance against the gym leader they were going to challenge. So far they couldn't catch any pokémon at all since Buneary was either connecting critical hits or the pokémon were too chicken to keep fighting. "Alright guess we'll just call it a day Buneary" Jack said as he sighed in defeat, Buneary on the other hand felt guilty for trying to show off how strong she physically is. The two headed towards Santalune city where they live at and call it a day until they heard rummaging in the bushes next to them. Buneary tugged on Jack's pants, pointing at the bush and hoping it was a pokémon they can catch. He looked at the direction Buneary was pointing at and saw a small pokémon walking around. A small black cat looking pokémon, red fur under it's forehead ending at its large red whiskers. two red stripes on each leg and most noticeably is it's three scar shaped fur on its fore head. One vertical red scar and two horizontal red scars over it.

The pokémon purred as it was nibbling on an oran berry it just found. Jack and Buneary crouched down quietly to get a little closer as they kept their eye on the pokémon. "Alright Buneary, first don't use work up so we don't knock it out or anything. "Bun" she says as she nods quietly while both are keeping an eye on the pokémon. "Alright lets see what we have." Jack said as he was getting out his pokedex and scanned the pokémon. "Unknown" the dex exclaimed as no signs of information was put out. "What the...is it not from this region...?" The trainer asked himself as he looked back at the pokémon in front of him. He smirked as he was going to be the first to get this unknown pokémon in his team. "Alright Buneary use pound!" Jack finally spoke as he got up and was ready to catch a pokémon. "Bun!" The Rabbit pokémon jumped towards the mysterious pokémon who got spooked and countered with what looked like ember. "Damn a fire type pokémon, it'll definitely be a beast against the bug gym." Jack pointed out as he got out a pokeball and was ready to use it on the pokémon.

Meanwhile a Ralts started moving around checking to see if there was any pokémon she can play with since she felt pretty lonely today. Suddenly she heard some commotion in the distance which was the trainer himself and Buneary give chase to the mysterious pokémon. She decided to follow them as fast as her tiny legs can drag her. Back with the chase, Jack tried to throw a pokeball but the pokémon whipped it out of the way with it's tail. "Dammit it's serious about not wanting to get caught but I'll get you!!" Jack yelled, getting tired and frustrated about the situation. This pokémon can really fight back and not with any attacks either. "Buneary jump towards the damn thing and use pound!". The rabbit pokémon dashed forward and slammed her foot at the pokémon, catching it off guard. "That's right! Keep it down there!" Jack ran over getting a pokeball ready to throw which caused the pokémon to panic and fire off an ember at Buneary and another ember at the pokeball, launching it over somewhere distant. "Ouch! Buneary you ok there? Jack asked, forgetting about his hand. "Buneary...bun!" "Good, damn it got away..." He said as he noticed the pokémon not around the vision of the trainer. He looked around for the pokeball that got thrown out but remembered the direction it went. The two jogged towards the machinal ball as they heard it wiggling around before giving it that poof and sparkle. "Wait I caught something?" Jack asked as he approached the pokeball and picked it up, visualizing it. "Whelp lets see what's inside, come on out!" The trainer pressed the button and soon the very same Ralts that was slowly following them appeared. Usually Ralts have their green hair and red horn on their head but this one had sky blue with an orange horn. The teen tilted his head and brought out his pokedex to see what the pokémon can do.