1. Béanïn

"Chrono get off your phone."

"But-"

"I said off. You've been playing on it too much recently. Someone's going to hack into it. Use the computers upstairs if you need to."

"...fine."

The man known as Chrono walked up the stairs and through a couple hallways until he got to the computer lab. He locked the door behind him (for privacy purposes, since not many of the Yakuza like to knock) and sat down at one of the computers. He pulled off his hood and pushed his goggles up onto his head, then took off his plague mask and set it to the side.

He fired up the computer and downloaded the game he had been so addicted to for the past four weeks.

Among Us.

When it finally downloaded, Chrono typed in a username (which was Times Up) and joined a game, the host being "Josh." He customized his character as the white color and had goggles as his hat. A few more people joined the game, and someone typed something into the chat.

WAP
e ye gimme white

His eyes narrowed and he responded.

Times Up
no

WAP
i am ANGEREY

Times Up
do i care? no

Times Up
****

Chrono scowled and turned off the censor chat setting. He didn't need things being censored, he didn't care if people were cussing.

WAP
heart been broke so many times

Times Up
i said stfu bitch

WAP
who you calling bitch bitch

Times Up
you. now shut the fuck up

WAP
ill watch you scan if you stop harassing me

Times Up
...

Times Up
deal

WAP
yeshhh

The game started and Chrono smirked, as he was the Impostor this round. He looked around for the player he had been talking with and noticed that they were Cyan, and were slowly walking towards Medbay.

Perfect opportunity.

He followed them to Medbay and quickly closed the door behind them. Cyan started panicking and tried to get out, but Chrono quickly sliced them in half, disappearing into the vent and reappearing in electrical.

Red walked in as he vented.

He felt a growl escape his throat and he closed the door to electric so Red couldn't escape.

Four seconds left on the timer.

Three.

Two.

One.

He sliced Red and ran to the vent again and came up in security. He watched the cameras for a minute and saw Yellow walk into Medbay, and Cyan's body was reported.