5. mnmn

"Chrono?"

"Yes, Overhaul?"

"You seem.. I dunno.... distracted? Is everything alright?"

"Oh. Yeah! Everything's fine! I've just been thinking about something from my past that I can't remember clearly. It's been bugging me."

"What's it about? Maybe I could help jog your memory."

"Well... it's about a childhood friend.."

"...Chrono.. you know the ru–(LES AND SO DO I–)"

"I know, I know, rule number 12 'no friends outside the Yakuza.' I'm not planning on confronting them or anything. I'm just thinking about them is all."

"Ok. Keep it at that. If I hear anything about you going out to meet with them in secret I will know and it will not go unpunished. You hear me Chrono??"

"Y-yes sir.."

The two continued walking together through the halls in silence, before Overhaul spoke up.

"You're thinking of that kid you were close with in middle school and they left you, aren't you?"

"They didn't leave me!!" Chrono's hands instinctively balled into fists as he snapped at the other male, but he quickly released them, letting out a sharp sigh.

"Chrono. You need to move on.. You're lucky you got to say goodbye, and even luckier that they didn't rat you out. Not everyone gets those privileges. So remember that. You don't need them anymore anyway. You haven't seen them in over a decade and I haven't heard you talk about them in years. Why are you so suddenly involved in them again?"

"It's... It's nothing, ok?? Now please get out of my business.."

And with that, Chrono walked away from Overhaul and to the computer lab. Overhaul scowled lowly, but didn't follow him. He was concerned that Chrono's commitment to the Shie Hassakai was faltering ever so slowly, and he had been watching him carefully for a while.

But recently, Chrono seemed to do a full 180 (crazy), and Overhaul was not about to lose his best asset (and closest friend) over some stupid childhood crush.

Chrono locked the door behind him and started researching as much as possible about (Y/n). They had a pretty famous YouTube channel, someone had to have leaked their personal information. After what seemed like years of searching, he found it. He had been redirected a total of 73 times from the original website he was searching and he found the leak.

"i figured it out guys. that youtuber we all know and love, gaymer police? yeah their real name is (l/n) (y/n) and they live in musutafu youre welcome."

The message was rather recent, so no one had detected and shut it down yet. Chrono ran the name through his head, and he remembered everything from his past. All the times he would invite (Y/n) over to have a "play date" they had called it, and the one time when he had shoved their face into their birthday cake when they turned 9. He smiled at all the memories as they flooded back. Then, he started his initial search.

With their first and last name, he could easily hack into their networking system and find their exact address. It only took ten minutes to get the address, and immediately he got up from the chair and bolted to his bedroom, or "sleeping quarters," as Overhaul had called them, and changed into casual clothes. A plain white shirt with an unzipped black sweatshirt, ripped jeans, a black baseball cap, and a white mask. (omfg i can picture this perfectly hhhhh i love himmmm)

Chrono managed to sneak out of the base without being noticed and started towards the address. As he walked, he wondered what he would say to them, or what they would do while they hung out. But then he started getting second doubts.

What if.. they didn't recognize him?

What if they didn't forgive him?

What if...

What if they hate him?

He shook his head briskly. He couldn't have those negative thoughts.

Chrono made it to the address (which was a small apartment) and knocked on the door.

No answer.

He knocked again.

Still no answer.

He sighed and walked around the apartment complex, glancing inside the windows every once in a while, trying not to look suspicious. He finally spotted them, asleep on the couch. Chrono rolled his eyes and smiled a little. They looked exactly the same. Just as stunning.

Chrono opened the window from the outside, since it was unlocked, and climbed in, landing on their floor with a quiet thud. He walked over to them and gently shook them. They groaned and muttered something like "i'm sleeping bitch" and rolled over. He chuckled quietly and shook them again. Their eyes shot open immediately as the realization that they live alone set in.

They sat up quickly and eyed Chrono carefully.

"W-who are you..??"

"Ah, sorry, my bad. It's been a while so of course you don't remember."

(Y/n) looked at him weirdly, their spiked hair slowly raising.

"Hey hey hey! You don't gotta use your quirk on me. You always said how much you hated it, and that if it wasn't so similar to mine you would've shaved your head so that it was gone forever."

Chrono laughed a little at the memory.

"How do you..."

He took off his baseball cap, revealing his head full of arrows.

"Long time no see, (Y/n) (L/n)."

— — —

— — —

HRJVEJDHSKDW

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT LIKE TWO DAYS AGO BUT WATTPAD BE DUMB

BUT OOOOO THAT WAS A THING THAT WAS A THING THAT WAS DIFFICULT TO WRITE FOR SOME REASON??

chrono gets me so soft idk just him being him it makes my brain go 😳 and my heart go 🥺

I LOVE HIM SM OK LIKE MY LOVE FOR HIM IS SO UNREAL IT JUST TJFJEDHEKWH 😭😭😭

— — —

•Daitan Futekina Meinu•

— — —