6. çhí

"H-Hari?? H-how did you find me?"

"You have some smart fans."

"My YouTube.. How did you..."

"You told me what it was. You don't remember?"

"....."

"Hm?"

"Chrono.."

"'Chrono' is what I go by. Short for my quirk name. I'm surprised you didn't guess it."

"..........."

"......"

"I missed you.."

"I missed you too...."

"Are you still.. are you still friends with Ka- Chisaki? Are you still in.. the Yakuza??"

"Yes. But I can't stop thinking about you. If we keep this hushed, I can sneak out and see you. Do you want that?"

"Well... yeah.. but you're not gonna like.... kill anyone around me... or anything.. right?"

"No no! Of course not! Killing people isn't even my forte. I only do what Overhaul tells me or what would benefit our plan.."

"Plan?"

"Overhaul's idea is to shape a perfect world by eliminating quirks once and for all. He's working on creating a serum that can be implanted into a bullet, so it can be used in a gun."

"That.. sounds painful.."

"It probably will be."

"..."

"I wouldn't hurt you, don't worry."

"What if Chisaki told you to."

"..... that's.. completely irrelevant.."

"No. It's not."

".."

"Hari.. don't make me use my quirk."

"You wouldn't. You hate using it."

Your (h/c) spikes rose threateningly, as if to prove him otherwise.

"You won't actually use it. You can wave your spikes around all you want, but I know you. You wouldn't stab me with–"

You cut him off by shooting one of your spikes at him, grazing just beside his eye. His eyes widened and he took a couple steps back on instinct. You immediately regret your decision, worrying that you might have actually hurt him. He chuckled lowly, closing his eyes and shaking his head, head tilted towards the floor.

"I guess you have changed. I wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing..."

"Depends on what we're talking about. Now answer my question."

"Fine, fine. No. I would not. It would probably get me killed, and then he would kill you. But, let's worry about that when or if that happens."

"That doesn't make me feel any better but ok."

"..."

"..."

"So.."

"Does Chisaki know that you're here right now?"

"No. If he did I would be dead. Which is why, if I'm going to see you again, we need to keep this quiet."

"Cliche forbidden romance? I like."

"R-romance?? N-no no no... I think you have the.. w-wrong idea."

"Awe come on Chrono, what's life without a little adventure, am I right?"