4. bēE

You woke up the next day and got onto your computer, setting up a recording. You thought about what game you should play, and you decided to play Among Us. You quickly opened Discord and messaged your new friend, Chrono.

Gamerrr
yoooo
ya up yet??

clock or glock
Yep

Gamerrr
nicee
Wanna play a couple rounds of Among Us?

clock or glock
Sure

Gamerrr
Aight I'll make a room and send u the code

You made a room and sent him the code, then waited patiently for people to start joining. Then, you started the recording.

"What's up gamerssss it's ya favorite gaymer (Y/n) back in Among Us today and with our friend 'Times Up,' aka White!! I actually messed around with the settings a bit and I added another impostor!! So let's get right into it!"

You started the game and were a crewmate.

"Aight aight where's mah man White at."

You followed him into Admin and you both did your tasks in there, and then he followed you out into Electrical.

"Ohhh nooo we in the bad place.... I'm gonna die here well life it was nice knowin' ya hahaha."

Two more people entered Electrical.

"Ooh maybe we ain't dying."

Chrono walked over to do a different task in Electrical, but then the door closed.

"Uh,, what?"

Lime stood by the door, trying to get out, and Chrono went with him, but ended up slicing him.

"WHITE IT WAS YOU?!?!"

Just as you were about to report the body, Black stabbed you.

"ARE YOU- WHITE YOU BETRAYED MEEEEE!!!"

The two disappeared into the vent, coming out in Medbay and walking into the Cafeteria. The door to Electrical opened and Yellow walked in, only seeing one body, and reported it.

Red
Where

Times Up
Where

Yellow
Electrical

Green
Was anyone in security or medbay?

Times Up
I was in cafe with black

Black
Yep White safe

"Oh you motherfucking teamers... THEY'RE TEAMING THAT'S SO UNFAIR no they aren't and it is fair bUT STILL-"

Pink
nav

Orange
Comms

Blue
idk were i wad lol i big nob

"Oh please kill Blue... Please..."

Black
Skip then?

Yellow
Skip

Yellow has voted
7 remaining

Black has voted
6 remaining

Times Up has voted
5 remaining

Green has voted
4 remaining

Pink has voted
3 remaining