FNAF-Leaders Burden

WARNINGS; Swearing, talks of death, bad description of a probably disabled bear, and family love that at first glance looks like romance but it isn't because they are dead children for fucksakes.

Freddy Fazbear Centric

__________

__________

Quiet, soft humming echoes throughout the large room. It's not empty, but the peaceful silence makes it seem as though it is. Tables with stained sheets draped over on top with colorful party hats. plastic plates and cups strewn all around the room and on the floor, showing the workers poor cleaning skills and overall laziness. A brown paw lends down and picks up the rubbish, large hands easily carrying plastic with no trouble. The soft humming continues, albeit quieter and more dragged out. The tune of Toreador march begins playing along with the humming, the two melodies in sync.

With time, the room became cleaner, everything was in place and it looked more ready to be opened to the general public. It was a peaceful night, where they didn't have to worry about a pesky nightguard and their affinity for crime. It angered him, even when he's mostly calm. He was probably one of the least vengeful ones, alongside the only female of the band. But that's not counting their spirits. Do they even have spirits, or is it hallucinations? He can't remember anymore. Is he even a male? What if he's female- it would explain his strange pattern of going to the girls bathroom instead of males? (And getting told off by Chica in the process)

It doesn't matter.

No, he hasn't given up revenge, he is simply patient. He can wait. He will wait for when their killer comes, for when his prey turns their back. He always has, and he will continue it. The train of thought collapsed as the bear realised that he's finished organizing the room, with everything in the right places. His music also stopped, and his humming. Aaaaaannnddd~ now he's tired. Yay. But just as he was about to head back to his stage, a loud slam came from the kitchen door.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

"GET YOUR FURRY BUTT BACK HERE THIS INSTANCE!"

"NO CAN DO LASSIE- AYE DON'T WANNA WALK THE PLANK!"

A blur of red and white runs by him, the white powder flaking off him and leaving a trail. But then a slower, but still quick white flash speeds by shortly after, this time leaving even more trail. Why, he just cleaned? The two figures, still screaming, began running around the place, there was powder- flour, now that he looked at it- everywhere on the floor and...is that blood? Oh wait, no, it's pizza sauce. Figures would've been weird that they had blood on the floor without a nightguard. That and management is a stickler for ridding evidence despite everyone knowing the rumor's in this cursed place. Suddenly, a new challenger appears! With really messy fur. He probably slept in the parts and service room again, judging by his seemingly permanent eyebags which really shouldn't be possible on a animatronic, and lack of guitar. No one really knows what he does in there except for sleeping and playing. He prefers it that way, anyways.

"...Guys? W-whats with the..."

His voice quickly dies down at the sight of the yellow chicken (who was no longer covered in flour) charging at the quicker red fox with frying pan. Loud clangs it from them as she successfully hits him. Foxy maybe fast, but he's absolutely shit at dodging and slowing down. That's why the retard keeps ramming his face into the door when its shut. To be fair, they probably shouldn't have watched Rapunzel near Chica. Disney movies always had such an impact on younger souls...

"...Freddy?"

"Yes?"

"Did Foxy try to sabotage Chica's pizza's again?"